To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Milwaukee, WI
- Pam Bellish
- Phone: (614) 259-7269
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Regional Sales Engineer, Water Industry
Bellish & Associates, LLC • Milwaukee, WI
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
New year, new job! Need highly motivated Sales Engineer/Project Manager to lead Business Expansion activities and Project Management in the Municipal and Industrial Water Well Market throughout territory. In this position, you would be responsible for the entire project sales cycle including lead generation, closing sales, project management and close of projects.
This is a unique opportunity to get in on the ground floor with a global water services leader poised to become a dominate player in the water well industry.
Earn outstanding income with generous base, uncapped commissions, lucrative bonuses, vehicle and benefits by representing an environmental leader in water and wastewater services. Advancement opportunities for qualified individuals.
- Lead all sales and business development activities to increase company market share and meet sales goals within the Municipal and Industrial Water Well market throughout territory. Leverage consultative sales techniques, strong relationship management skills built on trust and credibility, and problem-solving skills to provide solutions to your customers.
- Project Manage ALL aspects of the water well construction projects, from lead generation and close of sales to effectively managing and closing the project.
- Work within the sales and operations team to achieve customer satisfaction and revenue generation. Communicate effectively with Operations Managers and Crews to safely and effectively complete water well construction projects.
Compensation Details PLEASE Read:
Company offers: an excellent base salary; a generous, uncapped sales commission program; a yearly bonus program; and a company vehicle. Full benefits including paid vacation; medical, dental, vision, and life insurance; and company-matched 401K.
Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Requirements for this technical sales engineer position:
- 4-year bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Engineering or related Technical Field.
- 3-5+ years of technical Sales and Project Management experience in the water industry, preferably in the Water Well construction industry, with demonstrated technical knowledge of industry and products.
- Very organized with highly developed planning, presentation and project management skills.
- Must be highly motivated with a strong work ethic.
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must reside in and be ready to travel throughout territory to meet with customers.