To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Roseville, MI 48066
- Alliston Brown
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Home Health Nurse
A-Line Staffing Solutions • Roseville, MI
Posted 21 days ago
Travel - Road Warrior
Experience - 2 to greater than 15 years
Degree - 2 Year Degree
Healthcare - Health Services, Managed Care
Nurse, Health Care, Customer Service
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
HOME HEALTH REGISTERED NURSE
A-Line Staffing is looking for Registered Nurses with Home Health experience to work in the Macomb and/or Wayne County areas for a major health system. This company is looking to set up interviews immediately.
Please contact: Alliston Brown at 877-782-3334 Ext. 229 for further information
WHAT’S GREAT ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY?
- Full-time position (40-hour work week), Active/Large Census- 5 visits per day
- On-call: Once every 4-5 weeks
- Afternoon shifts available, if preferred
- Laptop + Cell Phone provided
- Registered Nurse will receive an annual salary + mileage reimbursement; no pay-per-visit model!
- Medical Benefits available
- Registered Nurse will conduct home visits to patients and develop care plans, which will be the foundation of the care delivery that the patient will receive.
- Registered Nurse will provide Case Management functions such as: assessing, implementing and coordinating care plans, setup of reassessments, resumptions, wound care visits, etc. to prevent hospital re-admission
- Registered Nurse will perform accurate and complete OASIS and assessing patients within regulatory requirements of OASIS and timelines, performed in accordance with the physicians’ orders.
- Registered Nurse will participate in the implementation of the plan of care of an assigned case load to ensure quality, continuity of care, and achievement of patient outcomes.
- Valid license as a Registered Nurse in the State of Michigan
- 2+ years of Home Health experience
- EMR + Oasis experience is preferred
- Basic Life Support Certification
- Valid Michigan Driver’s License & Auto Insurance
PLEASE CONTACT: ALLISTON BROWN / 877-782-3334, EXT 229
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.