To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Troy, MI
- Alina Cooper
- Phone: 440-360-0646
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Call Center Specialist
Cavalry Staffing • Troy, MI
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Sales professionals, how would you like to work with one of the nation’s largest call center? Pivot Staffing is looking to open the door of opportunity for you! We are one of the largest national staffing firms and we are currently seeking candidates for an loan verification specialist. This is a great opportunity to grow with a company who is expanding rapidly and prefers to promote from within. This company is a growing organization and wishes to bring on those individuals who want to thrive and grow in a flexible, dynamic environment! If you feel you are one of these individuals and have a desire to work for a rapidly growing call center in Troy, Michigan please apply to this position we would love to speak to you.
- Base pay of $27K plus commission.
- Annual income potential of between $30K-$35K (first year)
- Immediate openings!
- Training – Paid, two weeks of classroom training, and two weeks of nesting training!
- Quick advancement opportunity with our rapid growth!
- Full Benefits including Medical and Dental
- Paid Time Off program and vacation time.
- Business causal dress code.
- Class A Office Space
- Very professional environment and corporate culture.
- # 1 Objective Will be evaluating and verifying the accuracy of loan documents while providing exceptional customer service with detailed product knowledge.
- Evaluating the accuracy of all loan documents
- Calculate and verify applicant’s income via the use of pay stubs, and federal tax documents.
- Ensure the accuracy of loan terms, and suitability for customer’s needs.
- Provide quality service that will exceed customer expectations.
- Achieves service objectives and maintains monthly service goals.
- Strives to understand customer’s situations and recognized the customer needs.
- Ensures first call resolution by satisfying customer request.
- Maintains a high level of competitive and product knowledge.
- Meets or exceeds business standards for quality and productivity.
- Base pay of $27K plus commission.
- Annual income potential of between $30K-$35K first year
- Temp to Hire Position
- Paid PTO and Vacation
- Full Benefits
- Rapid Growth means opportunities for advancement. We have a 15 to 1 rep to lead ratio. There will be many team leaders, supervisors, trainers, and quality assurance opportunities for those that are successful with us.
- Full-Time shifts; 40 hours per week
- Hours 10:00 am - 6:00 pm Monday thru Friday
- Schedules are determined on business needs, and may be adjusted
- Minimum 1 year of proven customer service experience preferred
- Experience in the financial services industry, banking, or merchant services is a plus
- Experience working with documents preferred
- Familiarity with loan processing and terms
- Post-Secondary education is preferred
- PC familiarity and proficient typing skills- 35 wpm
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in the English language
- Strong technical skills and ability to explain the complex in simple terms.
- Must be very articulate and professional
- Effective and accurate decision making skills
- Ability to sell and build customer relationships over the telephone