To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
414 North Orleans Street
Chicago, IL 60654
- Matt Field
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Community Outreach Associate - Chicago Area
Express Employment Professionals • Chicago, IL
Posted 9 hours ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Community Outreach Associate: Chicago Area
A rapidly growing, innovative health care company is searching for Community Outreach Associates. This is not an insurance sales role and no license is required. This is a flexible outside sales position with the goal of adding new patients to company health care centers. As part of the outreach team, the OA creates, attends and/or runs events establishing meetings for seniors & their families to schedule initial "Welcome Visit" appointments for the client. Each OA operates independently in a fast-paced environment with passion, patience, and a commitment to performing meaningful work.
Community Outreach Associate job description:
- Responsible for new patient acquisition to various healthcare centers/clinics
- Manage all aspects of generating leads, from gathering contact information to following up with prospective patients
- Schedule appointments for eligible patients to meet with doctors or care teams
- Create and/or coordinate, as well as plan, participate, & lead a variety of outreach/marketing activities and events in the local community
- Other duties as applicable, such as managing inbound/outbound calls to potential patients & light data entry
What we look for in Community Outreach Associates:
- Solid background in customer service w/ general experience in high volume public retail sales
- Comfort w/ a performance-based compensation model determined by meeting quota & achieving individual and team goals
- A passion, patience, and ability to explain complex topics to seniors and their caregivers
- Independently develop relationships with prospective patients & community organizers
- Access to a vehicle & availability to work at least 2 Saturdays or weekend events per month
- Bi-lingual candidates are a plus w/ fluency in either Spanish, Polish, Russian or other languages spoken by those in the communities served
Community Outreach Associate job highlights:
- Paid vacation/sick time, retirement options
- Health, vision, and dental benefits
- Supportive and fun culture
- Opportunity for rapid advancement/growth within the company
- Base salary plus uncapped commission potential