Job Summary & Responsibilities
Title: Outreach Associate --Sales
Our exclusive is a rapidly growing, innovative company of community-based healthcare centers that provides higher quality health and wellness care that improves outcomes, manages medical costs, and provides an unmatched experience for adults on Medicare in medically underserved communities. By providing holistic, comprehensive, and integrated care right in our patients’ communities, we can keep our patients healthy and then reinvest cost savings in further care for those same communities and others. Since 2013, they've brought its singular approach to tens of thousands of people in Illinois, Indiana, and Michigan at 24 locations, and soon will open locations on the East Coast starting in Pennsylvania.
The position of an Outreach Associate (OA) is a flexible outside sales position with the goal of adding new patients to an client health care center. As part of the outreach team, the OA creates, attends and/or runs events to meet with seniors, their adult children, and community influencers to meet prospective patients and to schedule their initial welcome visit appointment with the client. While an integral member of the outreach team, each OA operates independently, with discretion in deciding daily tasks, and is responsible for designing, implementing, and executing all phases of an outreach and sales strategy.
- Examples of the types of activities Outreach Associates may participate in to attract and acquire new patients:
- Plan, participate, and lead a variety of outreach/marketing activities and events in the local community, including health fairs, presentations at senior buildings, activities at churches and food pantries, and any place where older adults may benefit from learning about the client's service offerings.
- Manage all aspects of generating prospective patient leads, from gathering contact information, following up to invite prospective patients to tour client community centers.
- Create and/or coordinate activities in locations both in our community centers and throughout the community, including entertaining parties, bingos, trivia and karaoke.
- Develop deep ties within the community to continuously connect with new prospective patients.
- Host regular events such as educational events on specific health topics, benefit programs, ESL and creative writing classes.
- Sign up eligible prospects to attend a welcome visit with our doctor and care team to experience the client care model.
- Conduct individual and small group presentations discussing the benefits with the intention of scheduling initial physical exams.
- Develop strong relationships with the people in their community.
- Other duties as applicable.
- Availability to work some weekends is a must, as, due to the flexible hours and nature of the position, Outreach Associates generally work at least two Saturdays or weekend events per month.
What we’re looking for
This is a highly selective position. Ideal candidates will have:
- A track record of success in health care related sales and/or marketing including experience in cellular phones, mattress sales, rental car leasing, and more general sales positions are all welcome
- A demonstrated ability to operate independently in a fast-paced environment
- A passion, patience, and ability to explain complex topics to seniors and their caregivers
- Ability to independently foster relationships with prospective patients, their caregivers, and other community stakeholders
- An understanding of the Medicare and Medicare Advantage programs
- Ability to educate community members about Medicare and our clients numerous service offerings
- Comfort with a performance-based compensation model where part of your compensation is determined upon meeting a quota and achieving team and individual goals
- Familiarity with a Customer Relations Management systems is preferred
- A commitment to performing meaningful work that dramatically improves the lives of older adults
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Experience in developing relationship with a variety of community stakeholders
- Ability to plan, manage, and execute a variety of marketing events
- Access to a vehicle that you can use every day to drive to events and activities in your community.
- Fluency in Spanish, Polish, Russian, or other languages spoken by people in the communities we serve (where necessary)
- US work authorization
Our client offers our coworkers advantages that can’t be found in other workplaces, including:
- The opportunity to be part of a hyper-growth company, focused on changing the future of healthcare.
- Paid vacation/sick time, retirement options, as well as health, vision, and dental benefits
- Supportive and fun culture
- High levels of responsibility and rapid advancement
- Opportunity to be at the forefront of a revolution in healthcare
Why do they offer all of these benefits? Because we know what it takes to deliver the highest level of care, and our team deserves the best resources to succeed and enjoy their work. In return, we expect the best out of co-workers.
Role and Responsibilities:
Self driven professional that can assume a leadership role with all clients as the sales process unfolds
Grow relationships with key strategic partners--advanced relationship management skills preferred as you will be negotiating as part of the team with individuals , managers, and business owners of all levels across the target market.
Attend industry networking, events and conferences across the sales territory.
Travel is required throughout the IL area - reliable personal car is mandatory.
Secondary transport in the form of Uber and Lyft aren't viable solutions in this case, unless in a city environment.
Base pay + commission. Eligible for performance bonuses.
About Express Employment Professionals
We're a 30 year old national talent acquisition firm that has over 800 offices across the US. We are leading the professional staffing solutions endeavor for the nation beginning with Healthcare/Pharma, Banking/Mortgage, HR, Sales, Finance Services oriented solutions in Chicago. We provide proven talent solutions for individual positions as well as projects, RPO, and outsourced managed services for our clients.