To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Antonio, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Manufacturing Project Engineer
WorkRocket • San Antonio, TX
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Experience a more rewarding quality career with MedPlast. This is your chance to immediately impact an industry leader and be recognized for your accomplishments.
Coastal Life Technologies, a MedPlast Company, is looking for a Project Engineer to join their highly skilled team in San Antonio, TX. This is a critical role responsible for driving and completing projects related to the development and manufacture of medical devices that impact and save lives. Additionally, our customers will look to your expertise for certain technical aspects of their projects. You may direct activities of technicians and more junior engineers as well.
As a valued team member of MedPlast, you will receive:
- Above average compensation
- Benefits package that includes: medical, dental, vision and 401(k)
- Greater stability – MedPlast recently doubled in size and is investing heavily in their facilities
- Coordinate, direct and lead engineering projects from kick-off to production (customer and manufacturing approval)
- Develop and establish cost estimates and project options to support quoting function
- Interface with customers and suppliers on a regular basis to mitigate risk and resolve issues
- Facilitate communication between customer, sales, engineering functions, outside vendors, manufacturing, and quality
- Create and monitor project timelines, scope change and risk mitigation
- Implement technical solutions to meet customer and company's cost, quality, and delivery expectations
- Develop validation protocols and reports (IQ/OQ/PQ) and provide objective evidence that equipment, processes, test methods and product meet requirements and are compliant with applicable regulations.
- Prepare procedures related to process, equipment, test methods and products
- Develop and implement DMR and process changes and include proper documentation of any such changes
- Initiate improvements in current manufacturing methods and process to improve part quality, schedule performance and to reduce manufacturing costs.
This is a unique career opportunity where you will not be stuck in your office or in this role throughout your tenure with Medplast. You will visit offsite and interface with customers, vendors and 3rd party assessors. You will not be pigeonholed at Medplast as they are a large organization that offers room for professional advancement and hire/promote heavily from within.
Email your resume to: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] Please include "WR 15752 - Project Engineer" in the subject line, or your resume may be overlooked.
About the company: MedPlast, Inc. is a leading provider of highly engineered custom plastic processing solutions serving the global Healthcare market. They are headquartered in Tempe, Arizona and operate ten manufacturing facilities in the US, with additional operations in China, Mexico, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico, and the UK.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Qualified candidates must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- At least 3-5 years of related experience
- Excellent documentation and communication skills
- Preferred medical device experience with quality systems and manufacturing