To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Orlando, FL
- Sarah Lizausaba
- Phone: 321-397-1016
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Architectural Revit Drafter
VISIUM RESOURCES • Orlando, FL
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Visium Resources has been asked to identify candidates for the following opportunity...
Revit Architectural Technologist
Candidate must have a minimum of five (5) years' experience to play a key role in project delivery from concept design through construction. As a team member, you will work with architects, staff and clients to develop cohesive, thorough construction documents which match specifications and meet code. Proficiency working in Autodesk Revit is required, while experience working with AutoCAD Architecture, SketchUP and Adobe Creative Suite is preferred.
Our client is committed to supporting and advancing your professional development to support your career path with their company with in-house training and mentorship.
- In-depth working knowledge of Autodesk Revit
- 5 years' experience in architectural design producing Commercial Construction Documents
- Strong communications skills both written and verbal
- Ability to use time productively, prioritize duties and work effectively under pressure
- Must be self-motivated and able to take responsibility and ownership of tasks
DESIRED QUALITIES AND SKILLS:
- Experience working in a fast-paced architectural production environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, SketchUp & Adobe Acrobat
- Familiar with key Revit Functionality, including Worksharing and Family creation
- Willingness to learn and comply with Client Architect's procedures and standards
- Have an interest in continued education in BIM
- Good interpersonal skills - able to work independently and as part of a team
- Minimum of Associates Degree, in Architecture, Engineering or Construction related field.
- Revit: 5 years' (Preferred)