To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tallahassee, FL
- David Story
- Phone: 321-397-1016
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Enterprise Application Integration (EA) Engineer
VISIUM RESOURCES • Tallahassee, FL
Posted 15 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Visium Resources has been asked to identify qualified candidates for the following position...
The selected candidate will provide development of and support for web-based applications created with the appropriate development software and includes the following:
1. Provide support for applications developed with ArcGIS Server and Portal for ArcGIS.
2. Provide technical support to appropriate GIS staff for the purposes of GIS usage, standards, governance and practices.
3. Support various business areas during the implementation of the GIS Program.
WORK TASKS TO BE PERFORMED
Task 1 - ArcGIS Server/Portal for ArcGIS Support
ArcGIS Server and Portal for ArcGIS application support tasks will be assigned and coordinated by the GIS Program Office. The specific authorized duties include:
1. Provide assistance with the installation, maintenance and usage of ArcGIS Enterprise software.
2. Create and implement the operational use and policy standards related to ArcGIS Enterprise software.
3. Implement a software life-cycle management plan for the all GIS environments related to the Department?s System of Engagement
Task 2 - GIS Application Support
GIS application and support tasks will be assigned and coordinated by the GIS Program Office. The specific authorized duties include:
1. Provide modifications and enhancements to existing applications as necessary. Test applications before deployment to ensure minimal user interruption.
2. Ensure that all applications are working properly. Applications must be running efficiently for appropriate staff to be able to utilize them.
3. Develop and support new GIS Technologies as necessary.
Task 3 - Technical Support Tasks will be assigned and coordinated by the GIS Program Office. The specific authorized duties include:
1. Provide assistance to staff in the use and maintenance of the ArcGIS Platform and other GIS Tools.
2. Audit GIS Data and Map Services; Formally review in-depth map services and data located on Enterprise GIS resources as necessary.
3. Assist with all other GIS related topics deemed appropriate by Transportation Technology and Civil Integrated Management.
1. Assist customers with the use of the GIS Technologies to improve efficiencies.
2. Coordinate with Technology Office for the establishment of environments for the development, testing, and deployment of GIS Technologies.
3. Assist with technology and functional upgrades to GIS web applications and GIS platform environments.
4. Assist with the migration of existing applications in order to incorporate the GIS enterprise technologies.
5. Provide research, guidance, and training on the utilization of the latest spatial technologies, e.g. ArcGIS Server, ArcGIS Online, Portal for ArcGIS, ArcGIS Pro and Esri?s mobile platform
6. Monitor and log application utilization.
7. Assist the Technology Office with web application troubleshooting and provide solutions as issues occur.
8. Assist with geospatial data refreshes for web map applications as required.
9. Create and share map and feature services for consumption within the GIS System of Engagement environment.
10. Perform regular health checks on GIS web mapping tools and technologies in place to support the System of Engagement.
Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.
1. Experience in web-based application development with ArcGIS Server.
2. Experience with Portal for ArcGIS and ArcGIS Online.
3. Experience with HTML5.
4. Experience with ArcGIS for Desktop and Extensions
5. Experience with ArcGIS Pro
Knowledge of GIS concepts.
2. Knowledge of ArcGIS Server, Portal for ArcGIS, and ArcGIS Online.
3. Knowledge of programming languages for web application development, including HTML5.
4. Skills in working with ArcGIS application development software.
5. Skills in complex web-based application development.
6. Ability to work with the GIS standards and best practices