To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Areeba Farooqi
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Senior Finance Analyst
Confidential • US-Nationwide
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
A Fortune 500 Company is hiring Senior Finance Analysts in Detroit, Michigan
Relocation Assistance is Available – Apply Now
Our client is seeking highly motivated, results-driven finance professionals to join their team. Senior Finance Analysts execute strategic initiatives that drive higher corporate profitability by partnering with global cross-functional teams. Opportunities exist in Manufacturing, Global Purchasing and Supply Chain, Global Product Development, Financial Planning and Analysis, and Customer Care and Aftersales.
- Execute all primary functions of Corporate Finance - planning, budgeting, advising, analyzing, presenting, and deciding
- Develop and present insights and well thought-out recommendations to leaders
- Develop and utilize financial modeling techniques to evaluate risks and opportunities
- Coordinate and manage tasks within a broader project
- Work independently with minimal guidance/supervision, utilizing strong organizational skills
- Proactively work to resolve issues and move project tasks forward
- Relate project with business objectives and results, integrate with business purpose
- 2+ years of operating finance experience within a large corporation
- Strong analytical skills and fundamental knowledge of corporate finance
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, economics or related (graduate degree a plus)
- Experience in use of common financial tools: ROI, NPV, PB
- Knowledge of corporate finance principles, including ability to perform balance sheet analysis, net income statement analysis, cash flow statement analysis, knowledge of debt structures, etc.
- Familiarity with basic accounting principles
- Critical thinking and inquisitive mind
- Ability to analyze and synthesize complex issues in order to provide insight and metrics to drive the right business decisions
- Advanced Excel skills, including strong modeling and financial valuation skills
- Ability to provide accurate, timely and reliable reporting and controls
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to structure presentations in straightforward, efficient manner
- Comfortable in making verbal presentations to Senior Management
- Experience with Corporate Treasury (e.g. Banking, Capital Markets, Operations, Pensions) a plus
- Ability to work with people within and outside of the group
- Willingness to listen to various opinions / issues
- Work with sense of urgency to finish the assignment
- Solve problems and develop new methods of analysis to streamline decision making
- Search out and correct inconsistent data
- Find and fix root cause of inconsistencies, understanding the drivers
- Collaborate and coordinate information flow with other staffs and business units for optimal corporate decisions