To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cedar City, UT
- Kelli Branam
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Customer Solutions Tech Support - WORK FROM HOME
Vivint • Cedar City, UT
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Customer Solutions Tech Support - WORK FROM HOME (Cedar, UT)
Must live near (100 mile radius) Cedar, UT and work a minimum of 30 hours a week.
This Work from Home opportunity requires you to occasionally go in to the office. You will be provided the equipment (computer and accessories) to work from home where you will answer inbound calls from customers across the country and help them troubleshoot their Vivint Smart Home security and home automation systems over the phone. The pay for this position is $11 an hour.
Abbreviated List of Benefits:
Working from the comfort of your own home, no driving to work, paid time off, paid holidays, 401K and much more!
- Provide technical and customer support via telephone for inbound calls
- Develop extensive knowledge of Vivint Smart Home's varied product line and installation processes
- Educate customers on the use of Vivint Smart Home systems and products
- Use Vivint Smart Home Knowledge Management System to troubleshoot varying degrees of technical support problems for customers
- Create service tickets for issues not able to be resolved over the phone
- Accurately record customer’s technical issues
- Answer customer’s billing questions/concerns
- Proficient communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to solve unique technical problems
- Must be able to multi-task while using different internal programs
- Ability to communicate clearly with customers while providing step-by-step instructions for understanding/fixing their system over the phone
- Passion for providing quality customer service
- Ability to envision product scenarios in order to help customers solve problems
- Must feel comfortable with de-escalating phone calls
- Ability to adapt to system/process changes quickly while retaining new information
- Must be able to work five weekdays
- Must have 100% attendance during the 4 week training
- Ability to adhere to a strict attendance/punctuality policy
- Must have a consistent internet speed of 5 mbps download and 2.5 mbps upload, provided by an Internet Service Provider
- The workplace must be in a secluded portion of the home where passersby cannot view the screen or customer information. Preferably in a room with a door or divider that closes it off from the rest of the home
- Ability to get licensed for the Utah Burglar Alarm Systems
- Ability to successfully pass background check
- Must be at least 18 years old (per Industry’s requirement)
- Must be able to commit to 6 months in the department
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred but not required
- Call center experience preferred but not required
- 6+ months of customer service experience preferred
Vivint Smart Home is an equal opportunity employer, does not consider any protected traits (e.g. race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, non-job-related disability, age, or any other protected trait) when hiring—under federal, state and local laws. We are a drug free environment. We don’t conduct pre-employment drug screening, however, we do conduct random drug testing on site.