To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Paramus, NJ 07652
- James Bullard
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Gecko Hospitality - INDIANA & NEW JERSEY • Paramus, NJ
Posted 17 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Position: Payroll Administrator
Salary: Up to $65k
Compiles and records employee time and payroll data, including time off requests, changes in employment status and any other changes that could impact payroll. Reviews and monitors for any errors or inconsistencies regarding employee payroll data. Assists Plant HR Generalist with various HR activities, including, but not limited to, interviewing new employees, hiring employees and conducting employee orientation activities. Put together for department heads the circulation of weekly, monthly, quarterly, and year-end reports
- Review source documents with necessary verification
- Ensure employee confidence by protecting payroll operations and confidential information
- Offer assistance with internal and external audits related to payroll
- Perform any other duties that arise in the course of normal business operations
- Answer questions and requests related to payroll information
- Guarantee company compliance with federal and state regulations and guidelines
- Maintaining payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data
- Continue implementation of established policies and procedures to maintain payroll operations, reporting changes where necessary
- Draft reports by organizing all summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and nontaxable wages
- Calculate employer social security, unemployment, and worker compensation payments and employee federal and state income and social security taxes to determine payroll liabilities
- Enter changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deductions, and job title and department/division transfers as part of managing payroll records
- Manage employee deductions and other liabilities
- Resolving payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information - Prior experience using accounting software
- Capable of managing high volume multi-state payroll, billing, licensing, AP, etc.
- Benefits administration experience