To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dublin, CA 94568
- Ashley Mills | Barry Mills
- Phone: 866-419-4502
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Gecko Hospitality - NORTH FLORIDA • Dublin, CA
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our Company is actively enlisting the finest Sous Chef in the hospitality industry to be a part of our Team. We seek high-energy leaders focused on providing exceptional service ensuring each dining Guest has a stellar experience. Apply Today for our location in Dublin, CA. We are as passionate about Team Members as we are about our Guests. We are seeking for a Sous Chef who is able to build a talented, dedicated staff and guide them towards a common goal. If you would like to take advantage of an opportunity to truly grow both personally and professionally as a Sous Chef with an industry leader who will foster and mentor your skill development and growth, Apply Today for our location in Dublin, CA.
Title of Position: Sous Chef
Job Description: Our Sous Chef will be challenged every single day, as the right candidate will assist the Executive Chef in core menu changes four times a year as well as creating new features every week. It will also be the Sous Chef’s responsibility to educate and mentor the kitchen staff, keeping them up to speed with all new menu changes and making sure they are being executed to our highest standards. Maintaining proper food safety and sanitation procedures are being met will be an important part of the Sous Chef position in our company and we take them extremely seriously. The right person will also be able to build top line sales and guest count through the delivery of a competitively superior team recruited, trained, and mentored by the Sous Chef
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan with Company Matching
- Performance Based Incentives
- Career Advancement
- Medical Expense & Dependent Care Reimbursement Plan
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurances
- Paid Vacation
- Competitive Pay
- Work & Life Balance
- The Sous Chef should always be able to provide consistent support to the success of the operation
- Trust, honesty, integrity and a true passion for customer satisfaction is a requirement for the Sous Chef
- A sold track record is achieving financial results is a must for the Sous Chef
- The Sous Chef must be passionate about and thrive on the development and mentoring of others
- High volume experience of 2+ years of experience as a Sous Chef is a must for this position
Apply Now – Sous Chef located in Dublin, CA
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to Barry Mills or Ashley Mills.
Our clients are looking for the best Sous Chef Professionals with strong history of success. If you can meet the challenge and rise to the top then we can help you.
- 2-4 years of current Sous Chef experience
- Strong Sous Chef operational background and knowledge
- The Sous Chef should posses exceptional people skills
- The Sous Chef should posses problem solving skills
- Top notch Sous Chef with communication and writing skills
- A drive to be the best Sous Chef Professional
© 2017 Gecko Hospitality
Related Terms: restaurant | restaurant jobs | restaurant job | restaurant employment | restaurant careers | general manager | sous chef | assistant manager | bar manager | FOH manager | BOH manager | assistant general manager | restaurant management | managers | restaurant management careers | manager | recruiter | recruitment | career | kitchen manager full service