To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
11619 North Force Avenue
Portland, OR 97217
- Michelle Rico
- Phone: 909-594-2855 EXT. 122
- Phone:: 909.594.7840
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
CDL-A Company Driver
Bulk Transportation • Portland, OR
Posted 4 hours ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
BULK UP your driving career!!!
At Bulk Transportation... We Get It...
We are looking for an experienced Company Driver
and We're Busy... Are You???
You want a business partner that works as hard as you do. You want good utilization, support on the road, and some time at home. At Bulk Transportation... We Get It...
So Join Us!!!
Bulk Transportation has current opportunities for Company Drivers to provide service for mostly local / regional runs involving the loading, transporting and delivery of bulk chemicals and liquids.
BULK TRANSPORTATION has been in business for over 60 years and provides high quality logistics and bulk trucking services of liquid bulk materials. The company has a strong history of demonstrated commitment to safety, growth, and stability.
We have an Open Company Driver Position:
• Full time position
• Excellent pay package - $23.00/hour after 30 days
• Medical / Dental / Vision/ Life Insurance / 401k / Direct Deposit
* Class-A CDL with Tanker & Hazmat endorsements required
* Must pass a DOT medical examination including drug and controlled substances testing
* Tanker experience preferred, but not required, will train
* Min of 3 years of recent verifiable trucking experience
* A clean DMV print out (10 year required)
* TSA Clearance needed.
* MSHA training a plus, but will train
For immediate consideration call Michelle Rico at 909.594.2855 x122