To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Human Resources
- Phone: 954-399-8635
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Business Account Representatives - Entry Level Sales
Sparta Consulting Group • Fort Lauderdale, FL
Posted 17 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Sales and Marketing Business Account Representatives - Entry Level Opening
No Late Nights, No Weekends, No Holidays - Start a career that gives you time for you.
We have a ton of interest in our company, we will be looking at EVERY resume that is submitted, one of our core values is fairness, so we will be in contact within 24-48 hours if you're selected for an initial interview.
Sparta Consulting Group, Inc is hiring for full-time entry-level sales and marketing positions. Our Business Account Representative role includes sales and customer service, and customer retention. From entry level, we promote qualified candidates from within only into management roles.
Sparta Consulting Group, Inc Offers:
- Fun, Competitive, Team Environment
- Comprehensive Entry Level Sales Training
- Time Management
- Fast Track Career Growth from entry level
- Company Travel Opportunities
- Team Building Environment
- Opportunities To Give Back To The Community Via Non-Profit Events
- Event Planning
Training for the sales and marketing Business Account Manager position includes:
- Sales and marketing
- Public speaking and presentation skills
- Consulting with business owners
- Skills to teach and develop a team
- Skills for effective customer communication
Sparta Consulting Group is looking for an Entry Level Business Account Representative who will primarily drive sales and new customer acquisitions in priority areas, working closely with management and corporate trainers. They will report to the Branch Director
SET YOURSELF APART (preferred skills):
- BA/BS degree
- Customer service and sales experience with a passion for people
- Experience with training or supervising others
- Strong time management skills
- Superior communications skills written and oral
- Experience in restaurant hospitality