To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Miami, FL
- Human Resources
- Phone: 954-399-8635
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Business Account Manager - Entry Level Sales
Sparta Consulting Group • Miami, FL
Posted 16 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Sales and Marketing Business Account Manager - Entry Level Opening
No Late Nights, No Weekends, No Holidays - Start a career that gives you time for you.
We have a ton of interest in our company, we will be looking at EVERY resume that is submitted, one of our core values is fairness, so we will be in contact within 24-48 hours if you're selected for an initial interview.
Sparta Consulting Group, Inc is hiring for full-time entry-level sales and marketing positions. Our Business Account Manager role includes sales and customer service, customer retention, and account management. From entry level, we promote from within only into management roles.
Sparta Consulting Group, Inc Offers:
- Fun, Competitive, Team Environment
- Comprehensive Entry Level Sales Training
- Entry Level Leadership Training
- Entry Level Management Development Program
- Business Management
- Financial Management
- Time Management
- Fast Track Career Growth from entry level
- Company Travel Opportunities
- Team Building Environment
- Opportunities To Give Back To The Community Via Non-Profit Events
- Event Planning
Training for the sales and marketing Business Account Manager position includes:
- Sales and marketing
- Public speaking and presentation skills
- Consulting with business owners
- Skills to teach and develop a team
- Small to medium scale management
- Skills for effective customer communication
Sparta Consulting Group is looking for an Entry Level Business Account Manager who will primarily drive sales and new customer acquisitions in priority areas, working closely with management and corporate trainers. They will report to the Branch Director
SET YOURSELF APART (preferred skills):
- BA/BS degree
- Customer service and sales experience with a passion for people
- Experience with training or supervising others
- Strong time management skills
- Superior communications skills written and oral
- Experience in restaurant hospitality or hospitality management is preferred