To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
633 Skokie Boulevard
Northbrook, IL 60062
- Human Resources
- Phone: 847-432-7800
- Phone:: 847-897-7666
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Bank - Deposit Operations Analyst
First Bank of Highland Park • Northbrook, IL
Posted 16 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
First Bank of Highland Park is a community bank committed to our Clients and the community at large. We have worked side-by-side with our Clients since 1955 combining practicality with creativity, while always remaining a consistent and steady financial partner in good and bad economies.
Our mission is to provide our Clients with exceptional service coupled with competitive rates and products without bureaucracy. We understand that banking today is more challenging than yesterday, but as a family business, we understand the advantage of being able to remain visionary and focused on the long term picture. Additionally, being independently owned and operated, allows us the authority and flexibility to make decisions quickly. That translates to exceptional service from experienced bankers and staff.
First Bank of Highland Park offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
First Bank of Highland Park conducts credit and background checks on all candidates.
First Bank of Highland Park is an Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran.
Work with the Deposit Operations Team to complete all assigned daily deposit functions including but not limited to processing Client corrections, fund transfers, wire transfers, exception items, and general ledger reconciliation. All processes are performed under general supervision by following established policies and procedures.
● Research, resolve, and balance ACH/Check Unposted reports
● Process, return, and balance NSF ACH/Check items
● Rejected items from the inclearing process
● Process and balance Credit and Charge Backs
● Process and maintain in accordance to Banks policy and procedures:
o Suspect stop payments
o Client corrections
o Overdraft monitoring and related letters to excessive OD Clients
o Process ACH Reclamations/Prenotifications/NOC/and DNE
● Properly Identifies Clients adhering to the Client Identification Guidelines
● Maintains outstanding Client service relations through courteous and responsive answers for external and internal Clients
● Direct Clients to the appropriate personnel to resolve more complex questions or problems for all internal and external Clients
● Provide requested research and documentation for internal and external Client requests
Wire Transfer Processing
o Outgoing/incoming wire transfer files in accordance with policy and procedure
Process routine daily functions such as:
● Complete daily Internal Client requests received via e-mail in a timely manner. Requests include but are not limited to: Change of Address, Account Transfers, Stop Payments, etc.
● Monitor dormant accounts and assist with filing annual escheatment in accordance with the State of Illinois
● Transaction processing
● Reconcilement /monitor/resolve assigned general ledgers that include but are not limited to: In process, ACH settlement, ATM control, etc.
● Process Issued Interest Checks
● Cash Letter and EFT Adjustments
● Process Legal Requests
● Mobile & RDC Capture Review
● Prepare/Process/Report/Delete Chex Systems situations
● Process other duties as assigned
● Other duties as assigned
● Tact and diplomacy in dealing with both clients and employees
● Good organizational and time management skills
● Good communication skills and pleasant telephone manner
● Enjoy working with the external Clients
● Proficient computer skills
● Detail orientated
● Knowledge of bank regulations
● Good mathematical and problem solving skills
● Ability to multi-task
TRAINING & EXPERIENCE
● High school diploma or GED
● Microsoft proficiency
● 5 year of banking experience with at least 3 years of deposit operations experience
● Fiserv application helpful