To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tampa, FL
- Recruiting Department
- Phone: 813-933-4487
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
***ATTENTION VETERANS - SECURITY OFFICERS NEEDED***
U.S. Security Associates • Tampa, FL
Posted 18 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
US Security Associates knows that Military Veterans have already proven they are reliable and have integrity. These are also the same traits necessary for a private security professional. USA’s officer jobs make use of those skills and character developed in the armed services in a useful and secure civilian occupation.
US Security Associates Security offers our services to private companies, government facilities, local communities and events to provide a much needed security presence. We are now hiring people like you to fill these posts. These positions will offer you the opportunity to further develop your security skills and to pave the way for your advancement both professionally and financially.
Security officer benefits include the following:
- Competitive Pay
- Medical Insurance Options Including Vision and Dental
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Holiday and Vacation Pay, Direct Deposit, Employee Perks & Discounts
- Paid Training, Performance Based Incentives and Career Advancements
APPLY NOW TO JOIN ONE OF THE LARGEST INDUSTRY LEADERS IN SECURITY TODAY!
Summary of essential job functions/duties:
- Must adhere to all site specific post order requirements.
- Investigates and responds to alarms, emergency codes, and security related incidents; decides what actions to take based on situation, facts known and position limitations. Reports to supervisor for follow-up actions.
- Provide needed assistance to customers, employees, visitors and/or the client that are in line with the department’s procedures.
- Protect property from theft, defacement, embezzlement, sabotage, fire and accidents.
- Completes daily activity reports, Incident reports, and other mandated reports per post orders.
Minimum requirements and Special Skills:
- Florida Security Guard License
- Previous military encourage to apply!
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Computer savvy
- Must be at least 18 years of age - 21 for certain posts
- Ability to communicate effectively with others both orally and in writing
- Working knowledge of security operations, equipment and safety practices in a business environment and enforcement of procedures.
- Site specific requirements may apply.
USSA is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. Veterans, Minorities, Females, Student / Grads are strongly encouraged to apply.
U.S. Security Associates (USA) is North America's security solutions leader, with locally-responsive offices providing best-in-class national security services and global consulting and investigations. The company provides career paths for over 50,000 security professionals serving several thousand clients and a range of industries. Creative applications of leading-edge, proprietary technology enables USA to rank annually among the world's best training companies.
USA's rise as one of today's largest security companies is a natural byproduct of these differentiators together with a dedication to investing in employee reward and development, giving back to local communities and relentlessly striving to be a security company that is Safe. Secure. Friendly.®