To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New Jersey, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Field Operations Manager - New Jersey
The Learning Experience • New Jersey, NJ
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Field Operations Manager is a cross-functional leader and business consultant primarily responsible for the implementation, execution, and adoption of TLE programs in both Franchise and Corporate-Owned Centers. The role requires extensive travel within a specified US geography.
· Collaborates across the organization, leading the implementation and execution of proprietary TLE programs and strategies.
· Assesses opportunities within our centers and influences leadership to drive sustainable improvements.
· Supports the new center set up process according to plans and troubleshoots when challenges arise.
· Trains center staff on TLE curriculum, marketing initiatives and IT programs.
· Leads and supports community outreach efforts.
· Builds trust and rapport with Franchisees and Corporate employees.
· Improves quality by evaluating and re-designing processes, implementing change, and ensuring standards are met.
· Employs strong business acumen and critical thinking to look for ways to make improvements.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to be successful in the role.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Business Management, or appropriate equivalent from an accredited university or equivalent work experience.
- Multi-Unit Operational experience (preferably in childcare, food/beverage, retail and/or Franchise system)
- Strong project management skills and experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid business acumen, management, analytical, and problem-solving skills.