To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Janis Buongermino
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Regional Manager VA
confidential • Forest, VA
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Exciting Opportunity for a Regional Manager based in Virginia!
As the Regional Manager, you will oversee leadership and operations of our centers. You will work closely with center and corporate management to set strategies and goals that will drive the overall corporate financial objectives while actively supporting the centers in your territory. As the Regional Manager, it's important for you to understand multi-unit operations (in multiple states) and have the capability to drive revenue, enrollment and stability.
· Assesses the centers and territory performance via company reports and P&L’s. Analyze statistics and trends for enrollment, revenue and payroll. Implement plans for growth and budget controls.
· Ensures that all centers operate within state ratio and payroll guidelines.
· Documents relevant business discussions and franchise information.
· Builds trust and rapport with direct reports, franchisee’s and corporate personnel, while serving as a business consultant and ensuring best practices are followed at all levels.
· Identifies, creates and implements training opportunities. Hires, mentors, coaches and trains direct reports. Ensures training is effective at the center level.
· Collaborates with corporate departments to create, roll-out and implement new programs and sales promotions.
· Enforces standard operating procedures, franchise agreement and childcare licensing regulations.
· Leads the licensing, furnishing, advertising, opening, hiring and training of new and start up locations.
· Designs and delivers weekly, regional meetings. Trains and assists at quarterly and annual conferences/conventions.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related discipline preferred.
· Financial, budget and payroll experience.
· Possesses excellent communication (verbal and written), interpersonal and analytical skills
· Ability to speak clearly and persuasively in a public and private setting
· Ability to build sales and rapport in the community
· Maintains highly sensitive and confidential information
· Demonstrates ability to multi-task and possess strong organizational skills
· Possesses maturity, judgment and consultative ability to interact effectively with employees, clients and franchisees