Software Resources has an immediate job opportunity for a Product Analyst at the Port of Miami, FL.
We are NOT looking for Project Managers, Program Managers, SCRUM Masters, Producers, Agency Campaign Managers, Advertising Product Managers/Producers or Analytics Managers. Viable candidates need to be able to provide more value than just facilitating a process. Must be able to leverage practical business and technology development experience to educate the organization on options and provide solution recommendations.
Title/Role: Product Analyst
Duration: Min. 3-months - End of 2019; potential for extension or reassignment
Location: Miami, ideally on-site (M-R) with potential for remote
Looking for a Product Analyst to lead and drive the build/buy analysis process for the company's corporate intranet solution. The Analyst will play a key role in distilling the core requirements of our intranet platform into actionable solution-fit criteria, performing feature and system-level analyses, and informing the organization's decision-making process.
The analyst will work as a member of a team, alongside Product, Engineering, and Architecture, will interface with Business Stakeholders, and by the completion of this project develop a set of recommendations for the future of the organization's Intranet solution. Recommendations may include but are not limited to continuing to build on the incumbent platform, replacing it with purpose-built, packaged software solutions (i.e. configurable on-prem/cloud-based products) or a conglomerate of off the shelf and bespoke components that, when assembled together, define a platform that fulfills the requisite solution needs.
Ideal candidates qualities include:
- Being analytical, highly focused, and organized
- Possessing laser-focused prioritization skills and a keen sense of what matters most when making sound, strategic technology impacting decisions
- Having outstanding presentation chops, both in composing/creating presentations and when presenting findings to Director Level + audiences (e.g. VP, SVP, Global CTO, etc.)
- Solid experience in collecting, compiling, deciphering, and converting requirements into actionable, decision-driving data and applying that to perform solution-fit analyses
- Knowing how to identify solution merits, conducting feature/system level comparisons, assessing solution gaps, and identifying the pros and cons of an individual solution's vendor, deployment, and support models
- Being a doer, flawless communicator, that needs minimal direction with a strong sense of accountability
- A combination of at least 1-3 yrs experience as a Product Analyst and up to 3-5+ years of experience in Product Development within a Large Enterprise, Enterprise Software/Product Firm or Strategy Consulting Firm
- Open to comparable experience in Product Marketing, Strategic Sourcing, Strategy Consulting, Research (e.g. Gartner/Forrester) or conducting Competitive Analysis
- Understanding of Content Management Systems (CMS), Content Production Processes, crowd-sourced or user-generated content, and the complexities of content migrations
- Experience managing or being a contributor to multiple Intranet Platform in a Large Enterprise setting is desirable but not required
- Familiarity with the capabilities of multiple platforms like WordPress, Sharepoint, Jive, Salesforce Community Cloud, Workplace by Facebook, Happeo, Interact, etc., also desi
- Experience managing competing points of view from across the org including Product Leadership, Engineering, Architecture, and Business Stakeholders
- Experience managing a Product's Lifecycle, daily support of a SaaS/SDLC and/or team member of a SaaS Development and Implementation team
- Experience managing build/buy/partner analysis, making/supporting Enterprise software purchase decisions, Design, User Experience
- Experience developing business cases in build/buy decision scenarios
- Strong familiarity with Personalization Platforms, Content Targeting, how to promote the creation of user-generated content, and organizational collaboration tools
- Understanding of progressive web apps, limitations/capabilities of desktop vs. mobile browser-based applications, how they integrate with and differ from mobile technologies
NOT looking for Project Managers, Program Managers, SCRUM Masters, Producers, Agency Campaign Managers, Advertising Product Managers/Producers or Analytics Managers. Viable candidates need to be able to provide more value than just facilitating a process. Must be able to leverage practical business and technology development experience to educate the organization on options and provide solution recommendations.
Don't delay. Join the Software Resources team today!
Software Resources specializes in connecting talented IT professionals with challenging job opportunities that transform jobs into careers.
To meet our clients hiring needs, we continuously source talented IT Professionals with all levels of expertise and in all disciplines. We offer world class major medical, dental and vision benefits, 401(k) with match, short term disability, Life Insurance and AD&D. You, our future employees, can make a tremendous difference to our company and our clients. Please apply to this job and experience the Software Resources difference. You can view all of our jobs at https://www.softwareresources.com/careers/
Software Resources is a national staffing and recruitment firm delivering the best candidates to our clients and the best jobs to our candidates since 1992.
We are a certified woman owned business in business to place contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire talent in Technology (IT, creative, marketing), finance, accounting, and executive-level positions. We serve many vertical markets including Entertainment/Media, Cruise Industry/Leisure travel, Hospitality, Government, Personal Care, Professional Services, Energy/Utilities, Security, and Financial Services.
Headquartered in Lake Mary, FL in the Orlando metro area, we have branches and sales professionals across the US. Wherever you’re located and whatever the need, count on Software Resources to provide exceptional candidates who are fully vetted and ready to go. Call (800) 774-8036 or visit us online at https://www.softwareresources.com/ and leave the recruiting to us!
Research And Development
New Product Development