Software Resources has immediate job opportunities for remote Technical Analysts. Must be located in NY, CT or Los Angeles, CA.
Duration : 12 month(s)
Candidates are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 . Reasonable accommodations will be considered.
Schedule & Location:
- Shifts are 6pm to 6am EST Or 3pm to 3am PST.
- Need to be in proximity to an office: NY, Bristol, CT, or Los Angeles, CA.
- Currently remote, but if offices open, will need to come on-site.
Must Haves/Important Skills:
- Basic entry level support desk experience.
- Capture the incident and create a ticket and enter it into a ticket tracking system.
- Some account creations, or easy password resets may be needed.
- This team supports all technology work space media, file delivery, and broadcast.
- First call when there is any type of issue comes to this team.
- Will monitor slack channels or receive calls from studios- for satellite outages, outages at remote sites and most media delivery platforms that deliver to online media/streaming.
- This person will take that information and turn it into an incident and escalate to the team to manage it.
DMED Technology operates a high volume and fast-paced environment where it relies on a SupportCenter to provide Level 1 support for all programming contribution and distribution for The Company. Coordinates, diagnoses, and attempts to troubleshoot incoming DMED employee and partner support calls, tickets, and web forms which includes assigning incident/tickets for Level 1 support for global media production and distribution systems such as satellite or broadcast, critical business applications that support DMED's mission and DMED Technology's Consumer Software Applications. Dispatch/escalate issues to Level 2 or 3 if unable to resolve quickly.
• Answer calls for support, dispatch, communicate, assist in the resolution and document the response for all reported technical issues.
• Operate within the Service Now and Jira environments and ensure that procedures around tracking and reporting issues are being followed.
• Execute various support runbooks to resolve Level 1 incidents as reported from a variety of different methods (self-service ticketing, phone, email, etc.) These runbooks span broadcast technology, IT support and software support. The majority of our runbooks are specific to The Walt Disney Company and training will be provided.
• Has entry level of knowledge related to PCR, MCR, ACR, studio, digital, audio, and other broadcast type facilities and their operational use and maintenance.
• Has entry level of knowledge related to software support including database management; introductory programming skills; experience managing Cloud environments.
• Experience monitoring large network systems including LAN/WAN/ WLAN systems, routers, firewalls, servers, storage.
• Basic to intermediate computer certification(s) or ITIL Certification
• 1+ years of experience in television broadcast, transmission, IT or related fields.
• Minimum, Associates degree and or comparable military/civilian work experience in an appropriate technical area.
BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
Don't delay. Join the Software Resources team today!
Software Resources specializes in connecting talented IT professionals with challenging job opportunities that transform jobs into careers.
To meet our clients hiring needs, we continuously source talented IT Professionals with all levels of expertise and in all disciplines. We offer world class major medical, dental and vision benefits, 401(k) with match, short term disability, Life Insurance and AD&D. You, our future employees, can make a tremendous difference to our company and our clients. Please apply to this job and experience the Software Resources difference. You can view all of our jobs at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Technical Analyst (Shifts are 6pm to 6am EST Or 3pm to 3am PST)
Software Resources is a national staffing and recruitment firm delivering the best candidates to our clients and the best jobs to our candidates since 1992.
We are a certified woman owned business in business to place contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire talent in Technology (IT, creative, marketing), finance, accounting, and executive-level positions. We serve many vertical markets including Entertainment/Media, Cruise Industry/Leisure travel, Hospitality, Government, Personal Care, Professional Services, Energy/Utilities, Security, and Financial Services.
Headquartered in Lake Mary, FL in the Orlando metro area, we have branches and sales professionals across the US. Wherever you’re located and whatever the need, count on Software Resources to provide exceptional candidates who are fully vetted and ready to go. Call
(800) 774-8036 or visit us online at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Technical Analyst (Shifts are 6pm to 6am EST Or 3pm to 3am PST) and leave the recruiting to us!
- Storage (Warehousing)
- Wide Area Networks
- Wireless Lan
- Local Area Networks
- Software Applications