Registered Nurse/ RN
Norridge Gardens in Norridge, is seeking qualified, experienced and Illinois licensed Registered Nurses full time, part time and PRN shifts. Experience in long term care preferred.
The RN is responsible for managing the residents’ health plan and supervising the day-to-day resident care activities during the shift. Both care management and supervisory responsibilities must be executed in accordance with state and federal regulations and facility policies and procedures.
Enjoy the following benefits working for us:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Voluntary insurance benefits such as STD, LTD, and life insurance options
- Time off benefits including holiday pay.
- Opportunities for Growth!
- Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care
- Promotes patient's independence by establishing patient care goals; teaching patient, friends, and family to understand condition, medications, and self-care skills; answering questions
- Assures quality of care by adhering to therapeutic standards; measuring health outcomes against patient care goals and standards; making or recommending necessary adjustments; following hospital and nursing division's philosophies and standards of care set by state board of nursing, state nurse practice act, and other governing agency regulations
- Resolves patient problems and needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations; calling for assistance from health care support personnel
- Documents patient care services by charting in patient and department records
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques
- Current state license as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Must have at least 2 years recent/current Registered Nurse experience
- Current CPR certification - healthcare provider, issued by American Heart Association
Not Ready To Apply? Click here to join our Talent Network!
We are an EOE. Become part of our Care Team! Requirements of the Registered Nurse (RN).
Electronic Medical Record
Arm Hand Steadiness
Conducting Physical Examinations