Support Desk Administrator
We are seeking a Technical Support resource for a growing company. This individual will be responsible for the fielding of support calls, resetting of passwords, partnering with internal users to understand all technical issues that arise, and will be tasked with resolving them.
You will be in charge of handling system support activities throughout the organization. Superior customer experience is key, as you will be working with internal users to resolve support issues promptly and professionally. Primarily, you will be responsible for all password and login resets for end users. At times, some system and network repairs may be necessary. Support can be provided via email, phone, or in person depending on the situation. You will also be responsible for the set-up of equipment, revision of support procedures, all account renewals or terminations, and the implementation of changes to improve the resolution process as necessary. It is imperative that you are mindful of all privacy policies are sensitive to security guidelines.
This position will begin as a 3-month contract and has the potential to convert to a permanent employee. This client is a small company (about 40 employees) and has recently relocated to a new office at the Avalon! They are experiencing immense growth and with that comes more opportunity. The culture is described as professional but with no egos. It is a very laid back environment. Go-getters who are self-motivated, think outside of the box, are collaborative, and team-players will be very successful here. Certifications are a nice to have but not required.
- Experience working in a client-facing support position
- Office 365
- Experience setting up PCs including laptops, desktops, peripherals, etc,
- Excellent communication skills- comfortable interacting with all levels of leadership
- Ambitious, self-driven, collaborative
- Certifications- A+or Network+ or Security+, etc.
- Experience in a help desk environment may be preferred, and industry certifications are a plus.
- Ticketing experience
- Experience working in a compliance-heavy environment i.e. Healthcare, Banking, Security, etc.
Must be authorized to work in the U.S./ Sponsorships are not available
Process Improvements (Business)