- Graduated from an accredited program of professional nursing program.
- Currently licensed to practice by the State Board of Nursing without restriction and in good standing.
- Has one-year relevant current experience working with children/adolescents
- Ability to assist with lift, transport of patients.
- Contact with patients under a wide variety of circumstances
- Handle emergency or crisis situations
URL blocked - click to apply
SEO: RN, nurse, registered nurse, behavioral health, healthcare, mental health, hospital, residential, assisted living, nursing home, psychology, psychiatric, contractor, agency, human services, day, night, eve, per diem, full-time, part-time, 8 hour, 16 hour, 12 hour, assisted living, D&A, drug and alcohol, substance abuse, patient, treatment plan, ltsr, crc, crr, iop, php, assessment, intake, geriatric, pediatric, adult, icu, ed, er