To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Arlington, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Public Relations Assistant - Entry Level Position
The Job Window • Arlington, TX
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Entry Level Public Relations Assistant
Benefits of the position of Entry Level Public Relations Assistant role include:
- Paid training (No experience? No problem!)
- Travel opportunities
- Immense in-company growth opportunity
- Great networking opportunity
This Entry Level Public Relations Assistant position consists of traveling to a range of retail & local business locations in order to cultivate strong brand awareness and lasting, personal connections with both new & existing clientele.
Responsibilities of the Entry Level Public Relations Assistant include:
- Creating outstanding brand awareness through public relations (PR)
- Promoting positive attributes of each brand to the general public & creating the best impression of the brand
- Running promotional events & trade shows that feature each brand
- Generating lasting, positive impressions onto customers & clients
- Working together with management for smoothest interactions possible
- Skillfully implementing various marketing & PR strategies to boost brand impression & increase market share
This Public Relations position is Entry Level – as such, it requires no previous work experience. However, we do have some preferred qualities we would like to see in our applicants.
Entry Level Public Relations Assistant Requirements:
- Outgoing & friendly – genuinely enjoys interacting with people.
- Some marketing & public relations experience (0 – 2 years)
- Ambitious & able to work under pressure
If you think you’d be a good fit, we want to hear from you!