To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Anaheim, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Are you looking to Join a Global Company where YOUR Contributions MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
Do you Pride yourself in your Customer Service Skills and ENJOY working with Others?
If you answered yes, we may have a position that is right up your Alley!
This position provides strong business leadership, ensures world-class Client service delivery and manages security operations to achieve both service and financial objectives. The Branch Manager position is ideal for those with an entrepreneurial and technologically savvy approach to business!
Provides leadership for assigned Branch; ensures delivery of quality services; manages operations efficiently and effectively to achieve service and profitability objectives. Initiates the acquisition and integration of new business. Coordinates and directs new client transitions. Implements client satisfaction drivers. Coaches, trains, and develops field managers and supervisors. Promotes client and employee retention initiatives.
Ensures the delivery of high quality customer service through regular contact with clients; evaluates service quality and initiates corrective action as necessary.
- Analyzes operational and financial indicators to continuously improve Branch performance; ensures profitable operations with full profit and loss accountability.
- Meets regularly with client representatives for status updates and addresses any actual or potential problems; negotiates client contracts; supports client start-ups; carries out security planning, assessments and surveys; reviews and updates post orders.
- Recruits, selects, orients, trains, and develops high caliber staff in collaboration with Area management; plans, assigns, and directs work; coaches employees to enhance skills; carries out disciplinary actions as necessary.
- Develops and administers Branch budget in collaboration with Area management.
- Maintains a positive, professional environment in full compliance with applicable laws, regulations, policies and procedures; acts to ensure that staff members understand and comply with applicable laws, regulations, policies and procedures.
- Authorizes appropriate expenditures including equipment, supplies, and vehicles; ensures vehicles are properly maintained and administers driver training; ensures adequate inventory of uniforms, radios, etc.; maintains and submits payroll records and other required information.
- Ensures scheduling is handled effectively to meet client requirements while controlling labor costs; reviews site reports to ensure post orders and client directions have been followed.
- Provides input to company, Region and Area initiatives; promptly assists in the resolution of legal, financial, human resources, and administrative issues.
- Performs additional functions, duties and specific tasks of a similar nature and scope as necessary in order to achieve assigned business objectives.
Education/Experience: Associate’s degree and 3 or more years of experience in a field related to the security industry and/or business management, and responsible experience in the security industry, or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job, as determined by the company. Additional relevant experience can be substituted for the required education on the basis of one calendar year of experience for one academic year of education. Bachelor's Degree and P&L experience are preferred.