To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Great Neck, NY
- Mike Stapinski
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
OMS/OEMS Project Manager
Next Step Systems • Great Neck, NY
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
OMS/OEMS Project Manager
The primary role of the Project Manager is to maintain and own the partnership with the growing list of company clients through software implementation to go live and beyond. The Project Manager will support ongoing projects for multiple clients and must excel in multitasking, expectation setting and delivery. You will closely collaborate with various teams, sharing success and insights, delivering tools and training, and directly contributing to product development. The ideal Project Manager also maintains "situational awareness," to manage the first level call with the customer, and effectively utilizes first-class resources through networking, connectivity, level 2 or development support. A Project Manager maintains a positive and professional attitude under pressure and strives to provide the highest quality and effective client service.
- 3+ years of OMS (Order Management System) and/or OEMS (Order Execution Management Systems experience.
- 3+ years of trade operations experience either at a vendor or buy-side firm.
- OMS and/or OEMS experience is mandatory for this opportunity; specifically on the buy-side.
- Capable of working directly with C-Level executives.
- Working knowledge of trading systems and network infrastructure.
- Experience implementing software in a large-scale environment.
- Strong understanding of the financial markets, front and back office.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proactive and objective approach to problem solving.
- Ability to perform under pressure.
- Ability to develop a strong working relationship across team and other departments.
- Able to manage workload and allow flexibility to accommodate customer needs.
- Develop strong client relationships.
- Understand the compliance rules and regulations which govern the financial industry.
- Ability to travel up to 10%.
- Series 7 or Financial Certification Equivalent
Keywords: Great Neck NY Jobs, OMS OEMS Project Manager, OMS, Order Management Systems, OEMS, Execution Management Systems, Trade Operations, Network Infrastructure, Financial Markets, New York Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, New York Recruiting
If you are an employer and recruiting for similar IT professionals / positions, please contact our Technical Recruiters at Next Step Systemsl. We are a national IT Recruiting Firm / Agency specializing in full-time direct hire Information Technology employment opportunities.
Company Will Sponsor Visas! Company Will Relocate Candidates!
No Corp-To-Corp Or Third Party Recruiters; W-2 Direct Hire Only.