To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Woodland Hills, CA 91367
- Phone: No calls
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Business Development Manager
GHS Interactive SecurityLLC • Woodland Hills, CA
Posted 19 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Headquartered in California, GHS is one of the nation’s top community-based security and automation companies. With combined experience and knowledge of over 100 years in the security automation industry, the leadership team at GHS provides consumers with the ultimate in security & automation products and services. We take pride in unparalleled customer service and employee satisfaction.
We have protected thousands of homes and businesses since the company was formed, and continue to grow. Currently, an average of only 15% of the citizens in the United States use a working alarm system; our goal is to serve and educate the entire nation, informing the public about the importance of home and business Security.
We are seeking a strong Regional Commercial Sales Manager. This person will be responsible for developing the existing portfolio of security services and solutions through direct sales activity.
Include the following, however, other duties may be assigned to reflect the needs of the business:
- Responsible for developing and Building Commercial Division for of security services and solutions through direct sales activity.
- Work with the COO to prepare quotes, contracts and RFP/RFI responses for potential customers
- Identify and develop new prospective clients’ weekly
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to close sales
- Identifying sales opportunities and setting up initial sales meetings
- Meets with prospective clients, represents company at industry related functions, etc.
- Maintains all prospect POCs, updated telephone number, addresses, emails, etc.
- Works with the COO to develop and deliver sales presentations in a professional and effective manner
- Maintain all quote documentation with accurate pricing and configurations in Company CRM
- Represent company at industry related functions
- Maintain up-to-date awareness of company activities, industry trends & government regulations
- Recruit, coach, train and mentor direct reports.
The Business Development Manager will possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- 3+years industry experience Preferred in video, Card access, intrusion, fire sprinkler Monitoring
- 3+ years of successful sales experience in the LA or OC Region.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred , in relevant field from an accredited institution preferred (proper experience can be substituted for education)
- Experience managing multiple projects
- Travel required
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Self-motivated, possessing a sense of urgency to meet all deadline
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Exceptional listening skills
- Proficiency in office suite
- The ability to multi-task and juggle multiple accounts/customers at the same time
- Detail-oriented and accurate with work orders and paperwork.
- Ability to work collaboratively across company departments.
- Ability to learn industry standards and available to change with new industry standards
- A professional appearance and attitude and demeanor as an extension of GHS.
- Demonstrate “can do” attitude, with willingness and flexibility to complete projects on time