To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Doylestown, PA 18901
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Patient Scheduler and Customer Service
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are currently expanding multiple departments within our operations support, marketing, Provider Relations and customer advocacy departments.
Previous call center or customer service experience preferred!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Make outbound calls to schedule patients in a timely manner to ensure that internal and external metrics are met.
- Understand interdepartmental procedures, policies and comply with them
- Meet Department goals for Quality and Quantity of work input.
- Complete special projects or tasks as assigned by the supervisor
- Provide best in class customer service to all callers
- Work on cases that requires investigation for missing information that is necessary to schedule patients for their initial evaluations
- Coordinates the execution of various insurance, healthcare and pharmaceutical services contracts
- Act as liaison between insurance providers, customers, resources and other internal constituents
- Review case information/consult with case management to determine if new cases need to be opened
- Request information from insurance companies and maintain professional communications with individuals across the health field
- Establishes and maintains strong relationships with internal clients, customers and vendors
- Perform general administrative tasks as needed
- Strong Communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree and or experience will be considered
- Customer Service or Call Center Experience
- Detail oriented, solid organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office -- Excel, Word, Powerpoint, etc.
- Assertive and outgoing personality
- Must have ability to multitask and work independently
- drug/background screens
- Professional attitude
- Strong communication skills