To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Livonia, MI
- JoAnn Revesz
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Roush Industries • Livonia, MI
Posted 15 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Recruiting Admin – Job ID 12304
Remove Post: September 23, 2017
At Roush, we fuse technology and engineering to provide product development solutions to customers in a diverse range of industries. Widely recognized for providing engineering, testing, prototype, and manufacturing services to the transportation industry, Roush also provides significant support to the aerospace, defense and theme park industries. With over 4,000 employees in facilities throughout the United States, Europe, Asia, and South America, our unique combination of creativity and tenacity activates big ideas on a global stage. We want motivated, ambitious people who put the needs of our customers first, bring creativity to their work and will do whatever it takes to achieve success. If you share our passion for providing innovative solutions to complex challenges, we want you on our team.
Are you looking for a dynamic company to join? Roush has an immediate opening for a Recruiting Admin who will support our Corporate Recruiting team and provide high-level coordination in a fast-paced environment. This position is located at our Livonia, MI facility.
- Scheduling phone screens and calendar management
- Posting jobs on various websites
- Scanning and attaching documents into an ATS
- Accurate data entry into various databases and spreadsheets
- Creating and distributing weekly reports
- Managing the recruiting email account on a daily basis
- Monitoring job board statuses
- Act as the first point of contact for candidate calls and inquiries
- Deliver excellent customer service and demonstrate a high degree of professionalism
- General office duties including photocopying, filing, and faxing
- Assist the recruiting staff in various activities and projects as needed
To apply, please visit the Roush careers page by clicking on this link: http://www.roush.com/careers
Our benefits include: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, LTD, 401K, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, and paid holidays.
Visit our website: www.roush.com
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/RoushCareers
At Roush, we are committed to maintaining an environment of Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action. If you need a reasonable accommodation to access the information provided on this website, please contact the Recruiting Department at 734-779-7007 for further assistance. EEO/AA/Veterans/Disabled
- Associate’s degree and minimum 1 year of recent professional administrative experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Demonstrated experience supporting multiple team members or departments
- Strong computer proficiency to include Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Strong customer service and communication skills including professional phone etiquette and the ability to write correspondence and respond in a professional manner as requested
- Ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments based on the Recruiting team’s needs
- Must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters
- Extremely detail-oriented with strong ability to take charge of urgent situations as required
- Willing and able to work overtime as needed
- Must have excellent organizational and follow-up skills
- Willing and able to take on additional duties as assigned