To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hattiesburg, MS
- Apply Via CareerBuilder
- Phone: 877-870-8955
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Chrysler Certified Automotive Technician/ Automotive Mechanic
Kim's Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram • Hattiesburg, MS
Posted 20 days ago
Kim's Chrysler Dodge Jeep in Laurel is looking for Chrysler Certified Technicians to join their industry leading Service Team! Enjoy excellent pay and performance incentives at a dealership where your skills will be recognized and rewarded!
- Perform work outlined on maintenance and repair orders to ensure customer satisfaction
- Diagnose the cause of any malfunction and repair in a timely manner
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Able to explain mechanical problems and needed repairs to Service Advisors and vehicle owners in a non-technical manner
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay in line with rapidly changing technology.
- Technician required to maintain vehicles by properly diagnosing and repairing major service issues and by completing regular vehicle maintenance services and test driving for diagnosis or repair verification.
- Communicates with Service Advisor(s) on diagnostic results, progress, and completion updates
- Experience in Automotive Repair Required
- Chrysler Experience – Level 2 or 3 Certification
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Results Driven, Quality Focus
- Knowledgeable of Special Tools (job specific)
- Ability To Bend, Stoop, & Lift Up To 50 lbs.
- Valid Driver's License
- Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.
- Excellent earning potential
- Fast paced work environment
- Training and development
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, & Training
- Equal Opportunity Employer
Full benefits, flat rate pay and a sign-on bonus for qualified candidates!