To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Detroit, MI
- Sarah Lachance
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
HEDIS Senior Analyst
Posted 15 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
PLEASE READ ALL APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE APPLYING.
**NO CORP-TO-CORP / C2C. All C2C resumes will be ignored. Green Card holders, TN, and US Citizens only.
Please submit an updated resume to receive an additional submission form. This form must be completed and submitted no later than September 22nd at 2:00 PM. Late submissions will not be accepted. Resumes without the submission form will not be accepted.
Contract: 4 months
Top 3 Requirements:
1. Coding experience
2. Knowledge of SAS and SQL
3. HEDIS and Programming experience
Responsible for identifying, collecting, analyzing, and maintaining data in order to communicate timely, informative and accurate information to improve Star performance. Responsibilities to include:
• Supporting data-driven identification and quantification of opportunities for Star performance improvement
• Initiative monitoring through metric and dashboard development
• Back-end evaluation of initiatives to determine impact on Star performance
• Developing and maintaining a process to directly support clinical strategy development
• Developing materials and presenting Star performance at various internal committees
• Serving as the subject matter expert for Star performance
• Experience with application of mathematical data analysis principles
• High degree of proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
• Experience querying corporate data stores through either SQL, Oracle or SAS
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to monitor multiple projects simultaneously by establishing projection plans and objectives to ensure goal attainment within defined parameters
• Experience executing in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Health Care, Information Systems. Statistics or related field is required. Six (6) or more years experience in related field.