To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Towson, MD
- Phone: 443-963-3030
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Full Time Business Client Rep - No Nights/Weekends!
Uprooted Platinum Consultants • Towson, MD
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Business Client Representative - Immediate Hire - Full Time
Restaurant/Hospitality Experience Wanted - People Skills a Must!
We have found candidates who have 6 months or more experience in either restaurant or hospitality field are an excellent fit for the open entry-level positions we are currently hiring for. People with restaurant and hospitality experience tend to have excellent communication skills and the fun energetic personalities needed for our entry level sales and marketing positions. If you've had six months of the restaurant, hospitality experience, or both, please apply now!
We’re an ambitious sales and marketing consulting firm. We specialize in new account acquisitions, customer retention, and sales and marketing for our Fortune 500 Clients on an inside basis.
We will be training qualified candidates for full-time management positions in sales and marketing, human resources, team lead, and the executive office.
We are looking for talented and personable people to meet the high demands of our clients. We are looking for entry level individuals that can advance into our management development program and extend our client’s reach into 4 new markets nationwide and here at home in 2018! Promotion and pay are based on performance, not seniority!
- Meeting with new business clients, face to face
- After training is complete – understanding product knowledge
- Meeting the needs of our clients with integrity
- Creating a positive experience for our customers
What Uprooted Platinum Offers You:
- Leadership development – we train in Covey Time Management and myriad leadership systems
- Full time or internship positions
- National and international travel opportunities
- Personalized coaching and mentoring from leaders in our business
- The opportunity to give back to our community through our various initiatives
- Professional and fun working and learning environment
Uprooted Platinum is looking for individuals with the following characteristics:
- A powerful work ethic
- An optimistic attitude
- Strong student mentality
- A genuine customer service attitude – a want to help people
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills