To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Phoenix, AZ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Registered Nurse (RN), Visits
MGA - Home healthcare • Phoenix, AZ
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Home Healthcare Visits RN Job Summary:
MGA Home Healthcare is now hiring experienced Registered Nurses (RN) for home healthcare visits opportunities in Phoenix, AZ.
- Competitive pay
- Benefits offered after just 30 days of full-time employment
- Flexible schedules
- 24/7 clinical and administrative support
- Conveniently work with a single point of contact at MGA Home Healthcare
Home Healthcare Visits RN Responsibilities:
- Practice safe delivery of physician ordered care to patients in home environment
- Feeding tube management and care
- Medication management and administration
- Patient assessment while maintaining a holistic approach
- Provide accurate and concise documentation
- Tracheostomy management
- IV infusion management and administration
- Wound/ostomy assessment and care
- Patient case management and care coordination with interdisciplinary team
Home Healthcare Visits RN Requirements:
- Hold an active Arizona (or compact state) RN license in good standing
- Fingerprint clearance card (MGA Home Healthcare offers assistance)
- CPR for healthcare providers
- Ability to pass an extensive pre-employment background screening
- Ability to provide direct patient care
- High sense of urgency in meeting patient physical, emotional and educational needs
- Excellent communication skills that foster interdisciplinary collaboration
- Cultural sensitivity awareness
- Bilingual a plus
How to Apply:
- Click Apply Now to submit an application for immediate review!