To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tallahassee, FL
- David Story
- Phone: 321-397-1016
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
VISIUM RESOURCES • Tallahassee, FL
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Visium Resources has been asked to identify interested and qualified candidates for the following direct employment position:
The selected candidate will perform project engineering functions for support of capital plan and other plant support projects ranging in cost up to $1M.
-Responsible for all levels of project engineering and project management work (from conception through startup) with a special emphasis in structural design and including the following other areas; directing drafting/design personnel, writing project scopes and justifications, cost estimating, inquiry packages, issuing requisitions for equipment and construction, coordinating project work with other departments, leading cross-functional project teams, sizing and specifying process equipment, construction management, conducting and/or participating in Process Hazard Analysis, and assisting in startup new facilities.
-Support all non-civil engineers and all plant departments performing structural design calculations for concrete and steel and for performing storm water/hydraulic calculations as needed.
- Expertise in concrete and steel design, interpersonal, writing and organizational skills, basic computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Project Management skills, cost estimating skills, and familiarity with OSHA requirements.
- Must have a valid state driver license.
- Bachelors in Civil Engineering required, plus a minimum of 3 years experience.
- Experience with Staad Pro and AutoCAD desired.