To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
27161 U.S. 98
Daphne, AL 36526
- Apply via CareerBuilder
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Master Technician / Automotive Mechanic
Chris Myers Chrysler Jeep Dodge • Daphne, AL
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Perform work outlined on maintenance and repair orders to ensure customer satisfaction
- Diagnose the cause of any malfunction and repair in a timely manner
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Able to explain mechanical problems and needed repairs to Service Advisors and vehicle owners in a non-technical manner
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay in line with rapidly changing technology.
- Stable Auto Mechanic work history; 5 years of experience required
- 5 Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certifications preferred
- Ability to diagnose and repair engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, brakes, and AC systems
- Hold a valid driver's license
- Competitive wages
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401k with company match (at qualifying dealerships)
- Professional working environment
Find out all our Dealership can offer you! Apply today!