To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Denver, CO
- Lauren Abele
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Plant Processing Technician
Mahoney Environmental • Denver, CO
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Mahoney Environmental, a 65-year-old family owned service business is a regional leader in the collection and recycling of restaurant cooking waste materials. We are currently searching for a Processing Technician for our Denver plant.
Our ideal candidate will have the following experience:
• Operating skidster, tractor/trailer, and their hydraulics in all directions
• Offloading / loading tankers and offloading "dump" style tractor/trailers
• Transferring materials from tank to tank via valves and pipeline
• QA/QC testing of process and finished product samples
• Monitoring and maintaining storage tank inventories
• Manipulating hoses, pipelines and valves to direct flow
• Operating various industrial equipment (i.e. pumps, conveyors/screws, centrifuges, heat exchangers, air condensers, DAF)
• Operating advanced processing systems using electronic controls (PID, VFD)
- Must be able to climb ladders and stairs;
- Read and record measurements, temperature and time;
- Proficient in basic math skills; distinguish subtle differences in flowing liquids (color, consistency, texture);
- Understand and follow written and verbal directions and schedules; possess verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to lift at least 100 pounds on a repeated basis
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent and have a safe driving record.
Our “do it right” approach has made Mahoney Environmental, “a great place to work.”
To apply, please email your resume.
Mahoney Environmental is an EEO/AA employer M/F.D/V.