To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Binghamton, NY
- AllSearch Sales Recruiting
- Phone: 888-427-3977
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Technical Sales Rep - Industrial HVAC Mechanical Systems, $70k Base
AllSearch Professional Staffing, Inc • Binghamton, NY
Posted 11 days ago
Experience - 3 to 5 years
Degree - 4 Year Degree
$60,000.00 - $70,000.00 /Year
Full Benefits, Commission, Bonus
Sales, Business Development
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Technical Sales Rep with Premier Manufacturer in Industrial HVAC / Mechanical Systems Industry. Base to $70k+ Incredible Benefits. Binghamton, NY.
- Our client, a very strong company representing technical products from some of the premier manufacturers in the HVAC, plumbing, and industrial markets, has an immediate need for a Technical Sales Rep for their Binghamton, NY marketplace. In this role, the Technical Sales Rep will call on the mechanical contractor market, serving as a consultant to help solve their engineering needs and challenges.
- This company has been servicing their clients for over 50 years, and has a fantastic reputation in their marketplace, and a long track record of success. This is not a large corporate environment. Instead, this is a strong locally owned company with a great internal culture. The organization treats their people very well, they offer fantastic career stability and advancement, and a good work life balance. This is a solid opportunity where you can be a bigger fish in a smaller pond, and have a real impact on the success of the company.
- Responsibility in this role includes supporting the company's sales goals through maintaining relationships with the current account base as well as going after new business and prospects in and around the Binghamton, NY market. In addition, the Rep will attend industry trade association meetings and networking events. The customer base will include facility owners and developers for school districts, universities, hospitals and private corporations as well as mechanical contractors and consulting firms. The Rep will establish themselves as a technical expert, and help advise customers on the proper solutions.
- Compensation includes a strong base salary depending on experience plus bonus program and fantastic benefits. The benefits package includes 90% company paid health insurance, group life insurance, lucrative profit sharing bonus and retirement plan, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, group long term disability insurance and flexible spending account.
- Requirements for this position include a Bachelors Degree in technical or engineering field and/or at least 3 years of technical sales experience. Work is involved in the pumping, valves, heat transfer and mechanical HVAC equipment industry, specific experience from these industries is a strong plus. Individual shall be comfortable in making public presentations, working mathematical concepts, have strong communication skills and a working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
Requirements for this position include a Bachelors Degree in technical or engineering field and/or at least 3 years of technical sales experience. Work is involved in the pumping, valves, heat transfer and mechanical HVAC equipment industry, specific experience from these industries is a strong plus. Individual shall be comfortable in making public presentations, working mathematical concepts, have strong communication skills and a working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
Job ID: 3019-4733D
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.