To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1150 Wyoming Avenue
Wyoming, PA 18644
- Barbara Collins
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Human Resources Coordinator
Salisbury Management Inc. • Wyoming, PA
Posted 22 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Salisbury Management Inc. provides a complete array of professional and administrative support services to our subsidiaries that specialize in social and behavioral health services for both adults and children, services for individuals that are deaf or hard of hearing, special education schools and programs, and programs for developmentally challenged individuals. At Salisbury Management Inc. our primary goal is to support operational excellence and our employees are integral in making this possible.
Salisbury Management Inc is looking for an experienced Human Resources Coordinator to join our Human Resources team, focusing on benefits administration. This position is involved in developing and implementing benefits programs to support the well-being and financial wellness of our #1 asset, our Employees. The ideal candidate will be motivated to work in a fast paced environment and determined to provide superior service to those providing care to our clients on a day to day basis.
- Serve as the subject matter expert on various benefit offerings, including medical, dental, spending accounts, 401k, voluntary benefits, etc.
- Monitor, reconcile and allocate benefit related enrollment and billing.
- Monitor all benefit related information and file feeds transmitted to and from the HRIS, Health & Welfare benefit databases and carriers.
- Assist with coordinating open enrollment, employee communications and wellness events.
- Collaborate and develop relationships with external resources to ensure effective performance of benefit offerings and processes; H&W Brokers, Financial Advisors, Insurers, and HRIS Account Support Teams.
- Provide feedback to support the renewal process and implementation of new benefit programs/plans.
- Oversee the COBRA process and ensure compliance with COBRA regulations.
- Coordinate and process FMLA and other leaves of absence
Eligible Salisbury Management Inc. Employees will receive:
- Competitive Pay, benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Employee Discount Program
- Rewards Program (which allows you earn points to purchase gifts)
- 401K options and accrued time off.
Salisbury Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information about Salisbury Management Inc., benefits, and careers with Salisbury Management Inc, please visit our website www.salisburymgt.com
- Associates degree in Human Resources or related field.
- Two (2) years of experience in human resources with a focus on benefits administration
- At least one (1) year of leave administration experience
- Must be knowledgeable of COBRA, ERISA, ACA, FMLA and other regulatory requirements impacting benefits and leaves.
- Must be knowledgeable of Microsoft suite -specifically excel.
- Experience with ADP systems is preferred but not required
- Must have excellent organizational skills.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.