To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Denver, CO
- Lauren Abele
- Phone: 630-244-2278
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Truck Driver Sign On Bonus
Mahoney Environmental • Denver, CO
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Life stuck in neutral? Kick it into drive by driving one of our trucks!
"I used to work for a different grease company and look at me now: 32 years later. The company has been growing since I started. Mahoney has been a second family to me. They’re very loyal with the good and bad" – Current driver
Benefits you should take advantage of:
- Signing Bonus!
- Competitive starting salary with overtime available
- Paid Vacation, Holiday and Personal time
- Major Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Driver Legal Plan
- 401K with up to $100 weekly contribution upon meeting eligibility requirements
- Uniforms provided
- Up to $125.00 boot allowance annually after 6 months of service
- Professional business culture where employees have an opportunity to actively contribute to the success of the company
- Home daily!
Your job duties:
- Remove cooking oil from tanks bu using hydraulic system
- Prepare truck/tools at start of day
- Follow all DOT rules and regulations
- Showcase your teamwork and communication skills by working with your manager, our customer service dept and sales team
Why Mahoney is AWESOME:
- To work for a family owned company that prides itself in developing its people
- A stable and safe work environment – we’ve been around for more than 65 years!
- A competitive starting salary with benefits
What we require of you:
- A valid CDL A license with Tanker Endorsement (or willing to get)
- The ability to lift, push or pull 100lbs on a repetitive basis
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to demonstrate a "can-do" attitude at all times
- A High School diploma or equivalent
Mahoney Environmental, a 65-year-old family owned service business is a regional leader in the collection and recycling of restaurant cooking waste materials. Chosen by Buffalo Wild Wings as their 2015 Vendors of Excellence, our “do it right" approach has made Mahoney Environmental, “a great place to work". Mahoney Environmental is an EEO/AA employer M/F.D/V. Mahoney Environmental is grateful for the service provided by our military and veterans. Your proven dedication and strong work ethic can be implemented in an assortment of positions offered at Mahoney.