To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lincoln Park, NJ
- Mike Giammarino
- Phone: 973-927-5080 Ext 101
- Phone:: 973-927-5082
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Integral Staffing • Lincoln Park, NJ
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Successful manufacturing company is looking for an Accounting Clerk with a commitment to detail and accuracy. The Accounting Clerk will be expected to handle communications with vendors, clients, and internal departments; assist with inventory, accounts payable, and accounts receivable; assist with the preparation of financial reports; issue checks and record deposits. The Accounting Clerk should be a skilled multi-tasker with excellent time management and communication skills, and will help insure compliance with all company accounting procedures.
- Process vendor invoices in the Macola ERP system, insuring that accounts payable records are complete and up-to-date.
- Record materials shipments and services in the Macola system to insure customers are invoiced promptly and accurately. Monitor open accounts receivable.
- Maintain project control sheets and work with project managers to track material and labor expense.
- Process time-sheets and submit bi-weekly payroll to the outside payroll administrator.
- Prepare checks for signature, prepare bank deposits. Reconcile bank account statements to the general ledger.
- Perform basic office tasks, including answering phones, responding to emails, processing mail, maintain the accuracy of the customer and vendor files.
- Assist with the monthly accounting close.
- Respond to vendor, client,and internal requests, including researching and resolving discrepancies.
- Understand and implement company procedures to insure the accuracy of inventory quantities on hand and inventory valuation using the Macola system.
- Assist with the preparation of budgets and financial reports.
- Implement company procedures and accounting principles.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required. An associates' degree
or higher in accounting or finance is preferred.
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting procedures and principles is expected.
- 2+ years accounting related work experience is required. Related experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred.
- Experience with integrated accounting software such as Macola Progression is preferred.
- Intermediate level knowledge of Microsoft Excel is preferred. Basic knowledge of Crystal Reports is a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Courteous, professional manner with strong inter-departmental and vendor skills.