To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago, IL
- Dan Culen
- Phone: 773-739-5000
- Phone:: 773-739-5005
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Retail Sales Associate
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Retail Sales Associate
Boost Mobile, Exclusive Dealer
The Retail Sales Associate (RSA) enjoys a dynamic and high energy environment. Responsibility to provide an outstanding customer experience in the retail location by assisting new and existing customers with their unique technology needs and problem-solving issues. The goal of the RSA is to create an outstanding buying experience for the customer and a positive a team environment. The RSA should be able to position Boost Mobile against the competition in the wireless industry and tailor their recommendations through right fitting the customer's needs. As a member of a store team, they will strive toward helping the store achieve its financial and customer service goals.
● Provides exceptional customer service to individuals visiting the store, including greeting customers, answering phones and assessing their needs.
● Exceed monthly revenue goals through acquiring new customer accounts, maximizing existing customers' accounts to identify revenue opportunities, and excelling in quality metrics.
● Participate in marketing efforts to solicit new business, including but not limited to outbound calling, community involvement, outreach programs, and promoting the brand inside and outside the store/retail location.
● Assist with all functions within a retail store in compliance with store policies and procedures.
● Work with store management in opening, closing and operating the retail facility, including but not limited to cash handling, inventory count and deposits as governed by operations control standards.
● Complete accurate paperwork and transactions according to company policies and procedures.
● Share customer experience with the rest of your team including Management.
● Ensure maintenance of store appearance, back room, restrooms and individual work area according to the retail store standards.
● Assist in other tasks, duties, or projects as assigned by management.
● Assist customers with service activations, changes and bill payments, responding to billing inquire equipment replacement, selling accessories and processing price plan changes and upgrades.
● Assist in maintaining store appearance, inventory counts and merchandising standards.
● Build customers confidence by making their experience comfortable, simple and solving their issues.
● Engages in service selling and right fitting the customer with the appropriate total technology solution.
● At least 6 months experience in retail or another environment with a strong customer focus.
● Professional, energetic and positive attitude.
● Ability to analyze results, plan for the future, make good decisions, and take responsibility
● Excellent written and verbal/interpersonal communications skills
● Flexible scheduling availability; reliable transportation.
● Completed High school diploma/GED.
● Working knowledge of cellular/paging/PCS/advanced wireless communication preferred.
● Bilingual in Spanish as well as English preferred.
● Must be able to stand for long periods of time (up to 9 hours) on the sales floor
● Must be able to move and/or lift up to 25 pounds
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace
Bi-lingual preferred, but not required
- At least 6 months experience in retail or another environment with a strong customer focus.
- Professional, energetic and positive attitude.
- Ability to analyze results, plan for the future, make good decisions, and take responsibility
- Excellent written and verbal/interpersonal communications skills
- Flexible scheduling availability; reliable transportation.
- Completed High school diploma/GED.
- Working knowledge of cellular/paging/PCS/advanced wireless communication preferred.
- Bilingual in Spanish as well as English preferred.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time (up to 9 hours) on the sales floor
- Must be able to move and/or lift up to 25 pounds