To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Pittsburgh, PA
- Nate Skow
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Information Technology Manager
HireNexus • Pittsburgh, PA
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The IT Manager is responsible for installing and maintaining computer hardware, software, and networks.
This individual will provide hardware and software maintenance, training, consultation, and recommendations about future planning and development of resources.
- Manage Information Technology and computer systems
- Meet with managers to discuss system requirements, specifications, cost, and timelines
- Hire and manage information systems personnel and contractors to develop, implement, operate and administer computer telecommunications software, networks, and information systems.
- Ensure tech is accessible and current
- Troubleshoot hardware, software and network operating systems
- Maintain all hardware and software
- Maintain network operation system
- Provide orientation to new users of existing technology
- Train staff about potential uses of existing technology
- Train staff
- Monitor and maintain technology
- Computer hardware and software systems and programs
- Computer networks, network administration and network installation
- MPLS Network and Design
- Computer viruses and security applications
- E-mail and internet
- 4-year degree in IT or related
- 5-10 years of IT management
- Infrastructure based experience and knowledge
- ITIL knowledge and experience
WHAT CANDIDATES SAY ABOUT THIS RECRUITER:
I was very impressed with Nate’s attention to detail and making sure I had as much information and guidance as possble prior to my phone interview. His comments helped understand the employer’s perspective better.
Bruce, Chief Operating Officer in Kentucky