To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
605 Kapiolani Boulevard
Honolulu, HI 96813
- Janelle Gruspe
- Phone: 1.808.735.3207
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Hawaiian Dredging Construction Company, Inc. • Honolulu, HI
Posted 24 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Estimator is responsible for the accurate, timely and
detailed cost estimates on large, complex heavy civil projects. The ideal candidate should have extensive
knowledge of construction means and methods, project schedule preparation,
costs and construction principles. They should be a self-starter and work
efficiently with minimal oversight, must be able to meet critical deadlines and
have the ability to lead and work as part of a greater team.
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with HCSS Heavy Bid estimating software preferred, MS Office products [Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint].
- Ability to read and interpret drawings, specifications, project date and commercial terms
- Effective written and verbal communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to define problems, establish facts, draw valid conclusions and present solutions
- Good attention to detail and the ability to recognize discrepancies
- Strong math and problem solving skills
- Ability to meet critical deadlines
- Strong leadership skills which should include mentorship and team building experience
- Function effectively whether independent or as part of a team
- Good time management and organizational skills
Bachelor’s Degree – Civil Engineering, Construction Management or related field