To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1001 Bishop Street
Honolulu, HI 96813
- Magan Franklin
- Phone: 808-533-8889
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Adecco Staffing • Honolulu, HI
Posted 24 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for an organized Administrative Assistant with opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. As an Administrative Assistant you will perform routine clerical and administrative functions such as drafting correspondence, scheduling appointments, organizing and maintaining paper and electronic files, or providing information to callers. The ideal candidate is able to multi-task and has exceptional time management skills. If you meet the qualifications listed below and would like to find out more about the position, please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Administrative Assistant job include:
- Operate office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, and phone systems, and use computers for spreadsheet, word processing, database management, and other applications
- Set up and maintain paper and electronic filing systems for records, correspondence, and other material
- Answer office telephone and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals
- Locate and attach appropriate files to incoming correspondence requiring replies
- Greet office visitors and handle their inquiries or direct them to the appropriate person based on their needs
- Open, read, route, and distribute incoming mail or other materials and answer routine letters
- Compose, type, and distribute meeting notes, routine correspondence, and reports
High school diploma or GED
Six months to one year of experience
Accurate data entry and typing skills
Word, Excl, and Outlook skills
Good phone etiquette
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled