To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
South Wacker Drive
- Ryan Millinowisch
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Entry Level Accountant
Connect Search, LLC • Chicago, IL
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
A leader in the financial services industry in Chicago is recruiting for an Entry Level Accountant to add to their team. The Entry Level Accountant will play a key role on the for company in developing a positive and productive atmosphere
The ideal candidate would have at least 6 months of an Accounting internship prior to starting in this role.
Please apply if interested in the Entry Level Accountant role!
The Entry Level Accountant will be responsible for
- Bank Account Reconciliations (daily postings on the credit side, which funds come in a where should the money be allocated)
- Providing Analytical Skills(unidentified cash may come in, this person is investigating where it came from by reaching out to customers and finance and accounting groups to determine that and then allocated those funds correctly)
- Monthly review AP/AR transactions
- Ensure month-end/year-end tasks are completed on time
- Excel skills (Pivot Tables, V-Lookups)
• 1+ years of proven business, financial and accounting acumen
• Public accounting, or financial consulting experience helpful
• Strong research and analysis skills
• Solid Excel skills (VLOOKUP, PivotTables, etc.)
• Effective written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to adapt quickly and learn new concepts
• Ability to succeed in a team environment
• Excellent organization skills
• Demonstrate initiative and be a self-starter
• Manage competing priorities
• Bachelor’s degree (accounting, finance)