To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
838 Lincoln County Parkway
Lincolnton, NC 28092
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Occupational Health & Safety Manager
RSI Home Products, Inc • Lincolnton, NC
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
POSITION TITLE: Occupational Health & Safety Manager
REPORTS TO: Chief Financial Officer
- Responsible for managing all functions of the risk management, safety and workers’ compensation programs for RSI companies nationwide.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop internal division and corporate policies and procedures in relation to risk management, safety and workers’ compensation.
- Improve operations leadership development in Safety program success monitoring.
- Develop and manage change initiatives that improve safety performance.
- Develop, maintain and monitor safety metrics to guide prevention strategies while keeping management informed.
- Facilitate divisional efforts to establish safety steering team for local management.
- Facilitate active trade steering teams in every division.
- Develop/oversee training materials, tracking lists, other administrative functions.
- Coordinate administrative functions of Risk Management Department direct reports.
- Verify payment of all department related invoices.
- Develop, manage and direct occupational health programs (hearing conservation, Haz-Mat Right to Know, ergonomics, blood borne pathogens, industrial hygiene).
- Actively lead audits to ensure compliance to all state and federal regulations.
- Ensure compliance with contractual and fiduciary requirements in governing legal documents.
- Oversee all active work comp claims with focus on reducing costs and expediting claim closure.
- Manage modified duty programs to include return to work procedures.
- Innovation: creative, energetic with positive outlook.
- Operational decision making.
- Technical/Professional knowledge: financial and quantitative.
- Change Leadership: ability to effectively motivate change.
- Executive Presence: ability to work well at all levels, from factory floor to executive management.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Familiar with standard insurance industry policy forms and endorsements
- Strong organizational skills; possess initiative and be highly motivated;
- Strong computer skills, with proficiency in Word, Excel and other Microsoft programs.
- Five to seven years professional experience in risk, loss control, and claim management.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or related field required.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, prescription, life insurance, FSA and 401K
PLEASE INCLUDE SALARY HISTORY WITH ALL RESPONSES