To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Marietta, GA
- Susan Reed
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Design Engineer for Leading Manufacturing Company (HVAC/Water Heaters) - VISA SUPPORT
United Recruiters • Marietta, GA
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our client, an international manufacturer of industry-leading commercial and residential heating and cooling products, is currently seeking a Design Engineer for a direct-hire position. This world renowned company is seeking a skilled engineer to design tankless water heaters including prototyping, testing, evaluation, documentation and release of new products. Design experience with water heating systems, HVAC, Boilers, furnaces, or similar heat exchange systems is required. Our design team creates the most advanced technology in the world and has state-of-the-art labs for research, design, and testing. We offer a great and professional work environment and outstanding benefits. Our employees love working here.
Visa support is available.
We are very interested in talking to candidates with the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's in Mechanical Engineering or similar
- 3+ years experience in design and development of water heating, HVAC, boilers, furnaces, heat exchangers, or similar systems
- Knowledge of gas combustion principles and design standards for water heaters (ANSI, UL) desired
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel) and Project
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to lead a team and work across departments to achieve project and company goals
- Excellent Benefits Package
- Relocation Assistance Provided
- Professional and positive work environment
- Visa Support
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
We rely on you to provide us with information that is precisely related to our posting.