Eagle Home Mortgage is seeking an experienced Senior Loan Processor.
Perform duties of Conventional, USDA, FHA and VA loan processing, closing and preliminary underwriting. Includes interacting with escrow, title company, sales, design center, and borrowers in the closing of the loans.
Process loan applications from initial set-up through funding, striving to obtain loan approvals within 30 days of application date.
Reconcile accounting records to ensure collection of all fees due.
Follow-up on closed loan documentation to ensure compliance with all Secondary Marketing standards.
Communicate with New Home Consultants, borrowers and associates in a professional, courteous manner.
Maintain a pipeline of loans with an emphasis on customer service, quality, accuracy and efficiency. Learn and maintain knowledge of different loan programs and corresponding computer system codes.
Gather and submit credit report and supporting application (1003) documentation in a timely manner for loan approval.
Maintain status and information within processing software system. Update codes, status dates and loan information for reporting as needed. Communicate status in meetings and with other associates as directed by supervisor.
Obtain the sales contracts, escrow instructions, and any documentation regarding upgrades prior to ordering the appraisal through the HVCC department for all purchases.
Remain current with our Broker programs and maintain their forms for submission.
Keep current with investor guideline changes by reading updated bulletins and loan program guidelines as published on the UAMC home page.
Request and follow through on borrower conditions for closing per underwriter/lenders requirements.
Submit a document ready loan to the closing dept at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled closing date /time to accomplish a smooth closing.
Keep communication between borrowers, escrow/title, sales agents, and Home Loan Advisor up-to-date to avoid delays and confusion.
Maintain written status with the borrowers with reference to “needs items' and/or approval conditions to meet the Regulation B notification requirement.
If you are an enthusiastic, ambitious and decisive team player with an eagerness to learn, a fiery determination to succeed and a desire to excel, please apply today!!
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Attention to detail
- Eighteen months experience as Loan Representative I or Loan Representative II
- Automated processing and closing experience
- Eighteen months of FHA/VA/Conventional loan closing
- Ability to study independently
- Successful completion of Core Curriculum Customer Care Empowerment, Doc Basics, FHA, VA, Self Employed, Destiny, Credit Counseling and Compliance. Or successful completion of Introduction to Mortgage Banking, Mortgage Loan Origination, Processing the Loan, Conventional Loan Processing, Mortgage Loan Underwriting, Underwriting the Self-employed Borrower, Closing, Shipping & Warehousing, Creation & Form of a Mortgage, Residential Secondary Marketing
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of office procedures
- Excellent organization skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Word for Windows and Excel
- Current knowledge of closing and title requirements
- Current knowledge of loan processing and automated underwriting systems
- Current knowledge of FHLMC/FNMA/FHA/VA and industry underwriting guidelines
- Current knowledge of self employed borrowers, partnership and corporation tax return analysis
- Maintain minimum pipeline of 45-55 loans
Interact well with other associates
Possess positive and professional attitude and represent company in a positive manner
Provide outstanding customer service, work well under pressure and be a team player
Possess excellent organization and analytical skills
Possess excellent oral and written communication skills
Strong computer skills with knowledge of Word and Excel
Understand and follow posted work rules and procedures
Accept constructive criticism
We are proud to provide our associates with a comprehensive benefits program including:
Short and Long Term Disability and a much more.