To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
409 Broad Street
New London, CT 06320
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Mechanics / Technicians
Secor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram • New London, CT
Posted 30 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Secor Chrysler Dodge Jeep and Ram has immediate openings for technicians
We offer sick days, vacations, uniforms, factory training, medical and dental plans. We have the latest in testing and front end alignment equipment. At Secor, Technicians work 5 days a week with rotating Saturdays
- Perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership and/or Mopar standards
- Diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc. to specification
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast of rapidly changing technology.
- Inspect and test new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made
- Minimum of 1 year of experience as an automotive technician (automotive mechanic)
- Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certifications preferred
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.)
Start your career as an automotive technician today.