To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
203 Ulrich Lane
Leesport, PA 19533
- Kiran Yocom
- Phone: 610-927-2778
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Franchise Development Director
Seniors Helping Seniors • Leesport, PA
Posted 16 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Director of Franchise Development
Seniors Helping Seniors® international franchise organization and leader in senior in-home care has an immediate opening for a Director of Franchise Development.
This position is responsible for the continued growth of our franchise system throughout the USA, and should be an individual who has a strong background and experience in franchise sales.
Must be able to follow a well-defined sales process to bring qualified Franchise Partners onboard which includes, but is not limited to:
- Responding to all incoming Inquiries in a timely fashion
- Guiding Prospective Franchise Partners from Inquiry to Granting
- Utilizing a variety of sales techniques to create value for both our mutual due-diligence process as well as for our franchise opportunity while qualifying Prospective Franchise Partners to find our best fit
- Uncovering and working through Prospective Franchise Partners’ objections throughout our entire process
- Hosting Open House Guests and conducting end-of-day “wrap up"
- Facilitating Franchise Partner Calls
- Completing Agreement Reviews with Prospective Franchise Partners
- Managing an Inquiry Database
- Ensuring compliance of FTC franchising regulations
This position is responsible for identifying qualified Prospective Franchise Partners, properly disclosing information and facilitating signed Franchise Agreements.
This individual is responsible for creating strong relationships with Prospective Franchise Partners as well as maintaining and strengthening relationships with existing Franchise Partners.
We are looking for a kind, loving, and compassionate person who is an A+ player.
- 5 plus years of successful experience in franchise sales
- Bachelor Degree preferred
- A proven track record of achieving and exceeding quotas
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Tenacity and self-motivated
- Strong ability to build relationships
- Ability to effectively manage a territory
- Must be honest and have good work ethic
Please send a cover letter, references, and salary expectations to: kiran @ seniorshelpingseniors.com.