To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Franklin Township, NJ
- Dan Lynch
- Phone: 800-879-4471 ext. 1307
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
General Healthcare Resources • Franklin Township, NJ
Posted 16 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
General Healthcare Resources, a long-time leader in the
professional healthcare staffing industry, is in IMMEDIATE need of a qualified Pharmacy Technician at a retail
pharmacy in Somerset County, New Jersey.
You will report to the Pharmacy Manager and will be responsible for assisting the pharmacist with filling orders.
Some of your daily functions may include:
- Fill orders accurately and promptly.
- Compound, dispense and package medications under direction of the Pharmacist.
- Assist with inventory and maintain appropriate stock levels at the fill counters.
- Pursue continuing education programs appropriate to job responsibilities.
- Answer and direct incoming IVF calls.
- Update shipping calendar and facilitate work flow.
- Participate in the cleaning rotation, i.e. wiping down counters and collecting trash containers.
This is a FULL TIME Temp-to-Perm position. Days and schedule of work are Monday through Friday, with rotating shifts. This position also includes a Saturday shift within the rotation. Salary range is $13-$15/hour.
For full information on this exciting opportunity, contact Dan Lynch at (610) 684-4720 or APPLY NOW!
* High school
diploma or equivalent.
* Effective interpersonal, time management and organizational skills.
* Current knowledge of all applicable state and federal pharmacy regulations.
* Proficient in RX30, Microsoft Outlook and AmeriSource Bergen.
* Within the first 10 days, file an application to begin the Pharmacy Technician registration process. Registration MUST be attained within 180 days.