To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lewisville, TX
- Sherry Bickoff
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
EA Engineering, Science, and Technology Inc., PBC • Lewisville, TX
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We have a solid opportunity for an experienced Engineer in our Lewisville, TX office. The candidate will assist in soil and groundwater remediation system operational evaluation, design, and modification; other engineering evaluations; remedial contractor oversight; report preparation; and field activities. Environmental reports include work plans, feasibility studies, and periodic monitoring reports.
Experience and Education:
- Bachelor of Science in Civil/Environmental Engineering with a minimum of 5-7 years of experience, or a Master of Science in Civil/Environmental Engineering with a minimum of 3-5 years of experience.
- Experience noted above must pertain to soil and groundwater remediation systems, in-situ and ex situ treatment processes, construction oversight, CERCLA, and storm water management.
At EA, our core values are openness, prudence, balance, and challenge and we strive to improve the quality of the environment in which we live, one project at a time. Our engineering team works cohesively across all of EA’s service lines. Our professional, team centric culture promotes collaboration and flexibility and allows employees to guide their own career development path. To that end, we provide training and coaching to support ongoing development for our project managers, scientists, and consulting engineers.
Our culture values continuing education and personal development, and we offer competitive salaries, paid volunteer time, tuition reimbursement, and a comprehensive benefits package including a 401k with ESOP.
EA Engineering, Science, and Technology, Inc., PBC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected Veteran status.
- Extraordinarily competent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to convey information at an appropriate level of communication with varying levels of project staff.
- Able and comfortable to work in both the office and field
- Flexibility, adaptability, and ability to learn quickly are vital.
- An E.I.T. required; a PE is preferred.